Mechanism of bubbles formation and anomalous phase separation in the CoNiP system
AuthorsPanasyuk, Maria I.
Zubar, Tatiana I.
Usovich, Tatsiana I.
Tishkevich, Daria I.
Kanafyev, Oleg D.
Fedkin, Vladimir A.
Kotelnikova, Anna N.
Trukhanov, Sergei V.
Michels, Dominik L.
Vershinina, Tatiana N.
Fedosyuk, Valery M.
Trukhanov, Alex V.
KAUST DepartmentComputer Science Program
Visual Computing Center (VCC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/691050
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study announces the anomalous phase separation in CoNiP alloy electroplating. The observed phenomenon of the formation of magnetic bubbles was described for the first time for this triple CoNiP system. This study briefly covers all stages of magnetic bubble formation, starting from the formation of an amorphous phosphor-rich sublayer, followed by nucleation centers, and finally cobalt-rich bubbles. An explanation for the anomalous mechanism of bubble formation was found in the effects of additives and the phenomena of depolarization and superpolarization.
CitationPanasyuk, M. I., Zubar, T. I., Usovich, T. I., Tishkevich, D. I., Kanafyev, O. D., Fedkin, V. A., Kotelnikova, A. N., Trukhanov, S. V., Michels, D., Lyakhov, D., Vershinina, T. N., Fedosyuk, V. M., & Trukhanov, A. V. (2023). Mechanism of bubbles formation and anomalous phase separation in the CoNiP system. Scientific Reports, 13(1). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-023-33146-7
SponsorsInvestigations were supported in the framework of the “Priority 2030″ (NUST MISIS, project K6-2022-043). Dmitry Lyakhov and Dominik Michels were partially supported by KAUST (baseline funding).
PublisherSpringer Science and Business Media LLC
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Scientific Reports under a Creative Commons license, details at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
- Giant and explosive plasmonic bubbles by delayed nucleation.
- Authors: Wang Y, Zaytsev ME, Lajoinie G, The HL, Eijkel JCT, van den Berg A, Versluis M, Weckhuysen BM, Zhang X, Zandvliet HJW, Lohse D
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 24
- Study on the definition, mechanism and controllability of secondary bubbles based on the bubble nucleation model in injection foaming polypropylene.
- Authors: Xing J, Liu B, Jiang T, You Y, Zeng X, Yang J, Zhang C, Gong W, He L
- Issue date: 2023 Jan 18
- Electrocatalytic activity sites for the oxygen evolution reaction on binary cobalt and nickel phosphides.
- Authors: Zhou LN, Yu L, Liu C, Li YJ
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 27
- Computational study of the dynamics of two interacting bubbles in a megasonic field.
- Authors: Ochiai N, Ishimoto J
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Interactions of bubbles in acoustic Lichtenberg figure.
- Authors: Li F, Zhang X, Tian H, Hu J, Chen S, Mo R, Wang C, Guo J
- Issue date: 2022 Jun