Retraction Note: Solar energy optimization in solar-HVAC using Sutterby hybrid nanofluid with Smoluchowski temperature conditions: a solar thermal application.
Eid, Mohamed R
Pasha, Amjad Ali
Isa, Siti Suzilliana Putri Mohamed
KAUST DepartmentMechanical Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Clean Combustion Research Center
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/679714
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAfter publication concerns were raised about the use of nonsensical language and excessive citation of work that is not directly relevant to the subject of this article. The Editors requested an explanation from the Authors; however, their response did not adequately address these concerns. The Editors therefore no longer have confidence in the reliability of the conclusions presented.
CitationJamshed, W., Eid, M. R., Safdar, R., Pasha, A. A., Isa, S. S. P. M., Adil, M., Rehman, Z., & Weera, W. (2023). Retraction Note: Solar energy optimization in solar-HVAC using Sutterby hybrid nanofluid with Smoluchowski temperature conditions: a solar thermal application. Scientific Reports, 13(1). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-023-34628-4
PublisherSpringer Science and Business Media LLC
PubMed Central IDPMC9262953
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Scientific reports under a Creative Commons license, details at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
- Solar energy optimization in solar-HVAC using Sutterby hybrid nanofluid with Smoluchowski temperature conditions: a solar thermal application.
- Authors: Jamshed W, Eid MR, Safdar R, Pasha AA, Mohamed Isa SSP, Adil M, Rehman Z, Weera W
- Issue date: 2022 Jul 7
- Computational technique of thermal comparative examination of Cu and Au nanoparticles suspended in sodium alginate as Sutterby nanofluid via extending PTSC surface.
- Authors: Jamshed W, Safdar R, Rehman Z, Lashin MMA, Ehab M, Moussa M, Rehman A
- Issue date: 2022 Jan-Dec
- Thermal growth in solar water pump using Prandtl-Eyring hybrid nanofluid: a solar energy application.
- Authors: Jamshed W, Nasir NAAM, Isa SSPM, Safdar R, Shahzad F, Nisar KS, Eid MR, Abdel-Aty AH, Yahia IS
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 21
- Photothermal properties of plasmonic nanoshell-blended nanofluid for direct solar thermal absorption.
- Authors: Duan H, Chen R, Zheng Y, Xu C
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 12
- Darcy resistance flow of Sutterby nanofluid with microorganisms with applications of nano-biofuel cells.
- Authors: Aldabesh A, Haredy A, Al-Khaled K, Khan SU, Tlili I
- Issue date: 2022 May 7