Sponge-like hierarchical porous carbon decorated by Fe atoms for high-efficiency sodium storage and diffusion
Embargo End Date2023-03-10
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/676420
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHierarchical pores with accessible active sites in carbon are highly desired for enhancing sodium storage in sodium ion batteries (SIBs). However, it is still challenging to construct such materials with tunable architectures. Herein, a sponge-like 3D hierarchical porous Fe-doped carbon (Fe@NCS) was successfully assembled from an energetic framework. The continuous distribution of micro/meso/macro-pores in the range of 5 nm–2 μm and homogenously decorated Fe atoms were achieved, which greatly enhanced the storage and diffusion of Na+ ions and displayed brilliant high-rate capability and cycling stability
CitationHuang, W., Chen, Z., Wang, H., Wang, L., Zhang, H., & Wang, H. (2022). Sponge-like hierarchical porous carbon decorated by Fe atoms for high-efficient sodium storage and diffusion. Chemical Communications. https://doi.org/10.1039/d1cc07305b
SponsorsFinancially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (22001156), and the Youth Talent Promotion Project of the Science and Technology Association of the Universities of Shaanxi Province (20210602)
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Hierarchical Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Microspheres as Anode for High Performance Sodium Ion Batteries.
- Authors: Xu K, Pan Q, Zheng F, Zhong G, Wang C, Wu S, Yang C
- Issue date: 2019
- Thermal Instability Induced Oriented 2D Pores for Enhanced Sodium Storage.
- Authors: Kong L, Xie CC, Gu H, Wang CP, Zhou X, Liu J, Zhou Z, Li ZY, Zhu J, Bu XH
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Novel Method of Fabricating Free-Standing and Nitrogen-Doped 3D Hierarchically Porous Carbon Monoliths as Anodes for High-Performance Sodium-Ion Batteries by Supercritical CO<sub>2</sub> Foaming.
- Authors: Gong J, Zhao G, Feng J, Wang G, An Y, Zhang L, Li B
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 6
- Sodium/Potassium-Ion Batteries: Boosting the Rate Capability and Cycle Life by Combining Morphology, Defect and Structure Engineering.
- Authors: Huang H, Xu R, Feng Y, Zeng S, Jiang Y, Wang H, Luo W, Yu Y
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Micro/Nano Na<sub>3</sub>V<sub>2</sub>(PO<sub>4</sub>)<sub>3</sub>/N-Doped Carbon Composites with a Hierarchical Porous Structure for High-Rate Pouch-Type Sodium-Ion Full-Cell Performance.
- Authors: Zhao L, Zhao H, Wang J, Zhang Y, Li Z, Du Z, Świerczek K, Hou Y
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 24