Characterizing a strong pan-muscular promoter (Pmlc-1) as a fluorescent co-injection marker to select for single-copy insertions.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/665091
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFluorescent markers are useful for identifying transgenic C. elegans after injection. In some cases, fluorophores are used to identify transgenics and to propagate animals with extra-chromosomal or integrated arrays (e.g., sur-5
CitationEl Mouridi, S., Peng, Y., & Frøkjær-Jensen, C. <i>Characterizing a strong pan-muscular promoter (Pmlc-1) as a fluorescent co-injection marker to select for single-copy insertions</i>. microPublication Biology. https://doi.org/10.17912/MICROPUB.BIOLOGY.000302
SponsorsKAUST intramural funding.
- Forskolin induces myosin light chain dephosphorylation in bovine trabecular meshwork cells.
- Authors: Ramachandran C, Satpathy M, Mehta D, Srinivas SP
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Open door expansive laminoplasty and postoperative axial symptoms: a comparative study between two different procedures.
- Authors: Sun Y, Zhang F, Wang S, Zhang L, Pan S, Yu M, Qiu S
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Enhanced transgene expression in rice following selection controlled by weak promoters.
- Authors: Zhou J, Yang Y, Wang X, Yu F, Yu C, Chen J, Cheng Y, Yan C, Chen J
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 27
- Contrasting patterns of transposable element insertions in Drosophila heat-shock promoters.
- Authors: Haney RA, Feder ME
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 29
- Roles of rDNA spacer and transcription unit-sequences in X-Y meiotic chromosome pairing in Drosophila melanogaster males.
- Authors: Ren X, Eisenhour L, Hong C, Lee Y, McKee BD
- Issue date: 1997 Jun