Characterizing a strong pan-muscular promoter (Pmlc-1) as a fluorescent co-injection marker to select for single-copy insertions.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/665091
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFluorescent markers are useful for identifying transgenic C. elegans after injection. In some cases, fluorophores are used to identify transgenics and to propagate animals with extra-chromosomal or integrated arrays (e.g., sur-5
CitationEl Mouridi, S., Peng, Y., & Frøkjær-Jensen, C. <i>Characterizing a strong pan-muscular promoter (Pmlc-1) as a fluorescent co-injection marker to select for single-copy insertions</i>. microPublication Biology. https://doi.org/10.17912/MICROPUB.BIOLOGY.000302
SponsorsKAUST intramural funding.
- Forskolin induces myosin light chain dephosphorylation in bovine trabecular meshwork cells.
- Authors: Ramachandran C, Satpathy M, Mehta D, Srinivas SP
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Roles of rDNA spacer and transcription unit-sequences in X-Y meiotic chromosome pairing in Drosophila melanogaster males.
- Authors: Ren X, Eisenhour L, Hong C, Lee Y, McKee BD
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- Selection and characterization of a promoter for expression of single-copy recombinant genes in Gram-positive bacteria.
- Authors: Provvedi R, Maggi T, Oggioni MR, Manganelli R, Pozzi G
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 14
- Next Generation of Tn<i>7</i>-Based Single-Copy Insertion Elements for Use in Multi- and Pan-Drug-Resistant Strains of Acinetobacter baumannii.
- Authors: Ducas-Mowchun K, De Silva PM, Crisostomo L, Fernando DM, Chao TC, Pelka P, Schweizer HP, Kumar A
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 1
- Electron beam collimation with a photon MLC for standard electron treatments.
- Authors: Mueller S, Fix MK, Henzen D, Frei D, Frauchiger D, Loessl K, Stampanoni MFM, Manser P
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 11