Triphenylphosphine-Based Covalent Organic Frameworks and Heterogeneous Rh-P-COFs Catalysts.
Heeres, Hero Jan
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Engineering Program
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Embargo End Date2021-06-04
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/663252
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe synthesis of phosphine-based functional covalent organic frameworks (COFs) has attracted great attention recently. Here, we present two examples of triphenylphosphine-based COFs (termed as P-COFs) with well-defined crystalline structures, high specific surface areas and good thermal stability. Furthermore, the rhodium catalysts using the obtained P-COFs as support materials show high turnover frequency (TOF) for the hydroformylation of olefins, as well as the excellent recycling performance. This work not only extended phosphine-based COFs family, but also demonstrated their application in immobilizing homogeneous metal-based (e.g., Rh-phosphine) catalysts for heterogeneous catalysis application.
CitationLiu, Y., Dikhtiarenko, A., Xu, N., Sun, J., Tang, J., Wang, K., … Fan, Y. (2020). Triphenylphosphine-Based Covalent Organic Frameworks and Heterogeneous Rh-P-COFs Catalysts. Chemistry – A European Journal. doi:10.1002/chem.202002150
SponsorsY. Liu and Y. Fan thank National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), S. He and H.J. Heeres thank Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) for their financial support (NSFC Grant No. 21773107 and NWO-LIFT Programme Grant No.731.016.401) to this work.
- Recent Progress in Metal-Free Covalent Organic Frameworks as Heterogeneous Catalysts.
- Authors: Zhi Y, Wang Z, Zhang HL, Zhang Q
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Recent Advances in Covalent Organic Frameworks for Catalysis.
- Authors: Liu J, Wang N, Ma L
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 3
- Electrocatalytic CO₂ Reduction: From Homogeneous Catalysts to Heterogeneous-Based Reticular Chemistry.
- Authors: Al-Omari AA, Yamani ZH, Nguyen HL
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 1
- 3D microporous base-functionalized covalent organic frameworks for size-selective catalysis.
- Authors: Fang Q, Gu S, Zheng J, Zhuang Z, Qiu S, Yan Y
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 10
- One-pot cascade syntheses of microporous and mesoporous pyrazine-linked covalent organic frameworks as Lewis-acid catalysts.
- Authors: Ma Y, Liu X, Guan X, Li H, Yusran Y, Xue M, Fang Q, Yan Y, Qiu S, Valtchev V
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 7