Triphenylphosphine-Based Covalent Organic Frameworks and Heterogeneous Rh-P-COFs Catalysts.
Heeres, Hero Jan
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Engineering Program
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Online Publication Date2020-08-28
Print Publication Date2020-09-21
Embargo End Date2021-06-04
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/663252
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe synthesis of phosphine-based functional covalent organic frameworks (COFs) has attracted great attention recently. Here, we present two examples of triphenylphosphine-based COFs (termed as P-COFs) with well-defined crystalline structures, high specific surface areas and good thermal stability. Furthermore, the rhodium catalysts using the obtained P-COFs as support materials show high turnover frequency (TOF) for the hydroformylation of olefins, as well as the excellent recycling performance. This work not only extended phosphine-based COFs family, but also demonstrated their application in immobilizing homogeneous metal-based (e.g., Rh-phosphine) catalysts for heterogeneous catalysis application.
CitationLiu, Y., Dikhtiarenko, A., Xu, N., Sun, J., Tang, J., Wang, K., … Fan, Y. (2020). Triphenylphosphine-Based Covalent Organic Frameworks and Heterogeneous Rh-P-COFs Catalysts. Chemistry – A European Journal. doi:10.1002/chem.202002150
SponsorsY. Liu and Y. Fan thank National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), S. He and H.J. Heeres thank Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) for their financial support (NSFC Grant No. 21773107 and NWO-LIFT Programme Grant No.731.016.401) to this work.
JournalChemistry – A European Journal
- Recent Progress in Metal-Free Covalent Organic Frameworks as Heterogeneous Catalysts.
- Authors: Zhi Y, Wang Z, Zhang HL, Zhang Q
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Unprecedented Application of Covalent Organic Frameworks for Polymerization Catalysis: Rh/TPB-DMTP-COF in Polymerization of Phenylacetylene and Its Functional Derivatives.
- Authors: Cao Q, Zhang S, Zhang L, Gao F, Chen J, Dong Y, Li X
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 24
- 3D microporous base-functionalized covalent organic frameworks for size-selective catalysis.
- Authors: Fang Q, Gu S, Zheng J, Zhuang Z, Qiu S, Yan Y
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 10
- Fe-doped H<sub>3</sub>PMo<sub>12</sub>O<sub>40</sub> immobilized on covalent organic frameworks (Fe/PMA@COFs): a heterogeneous catalyst for the epoxidation of cyclooctene with H<sub>2</sub>O<sub>2</sub>.
- Authors: Yu D, Gao W, Xing S, Lian L, Zhang H, Wang X, Lou D
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 5
- Recent Advances in Covalent Organic Frameworks for Catalysis.
- Authors: Liu J, Wang N, Ma L
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 3