Transition from Schottky to Ohmic contacts in Janus MoSSe/germanene heterostructures
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Material Science and Engineering Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/662950
MetadataShow full item record
Abstract<p>We propose an effective route to high performance MoSSe electronic devices.</p>
CitationZhao, N., & Schwingenschlögl, U. (2020). Transition from Schottky to Ohmic contacts in Janus MoSSe/germanene heterostructures. Nanoscale. doi:10.1039/d0nr02084b
SponsorsThe research reported in this publication was supported by funding from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Tunable interlayer coupling and Schottky barrier in graphene and Janus MoSSe heterostructures by applying an external field.
- Authors: Li Y, Wang J, Zhou B, Wang F, Miao Y, Wei J, Zhang B, Zhang K
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 7
- Functionalized MXenes as ideal electrodes for Janus MoSSe.
- Authors: Wang Y, Wei W, Huang B, Dai Y
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 19
- Interface Schottky barrier in Hf<sub>2</sub>NT<sub>2</sub>/MSSe (T = F, O, OH; M = Mo, W) heterostructures.
- Authors: Jing T, Liang D, Hao J, Deng M, Cai S
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 6
- Effects of out-of-plane strains and electric fields on the electronic structures of graphene/MTe (M = Al, B) heterostructures.
- Authors: Zhang D, Hu Y, Zhong H, Yuan S, Liu C
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 7
- van der Waals Stacking Induced Transition from Schottky to Ohmic Contacts: 2D Metals on Multilayer InSe.
- Authors: Shen T, Ren JC, Liu X, Li S, Liu W
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 20