Reactions of secondary propargylamines with heteroallenes for the synthesis of diverse heterocycles
AuthorsPeshkov, Vsevolod A.
Pereshivko, Olga P.
Nechaev, Anton A.
Peshkov, Anatoly A.
Van der Eycken, Erik V.
KAUST DepartmentKAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis focused review aims to summarize recent developments in the processes involving additions of secondary propargylamines to various heteroallenes and subsequent transition metal-catalyzed or electrophile-mediated cyclizations. The utility of this convenient and tunable strategy spans from the carbon dioxide fixation and target-oriented synthesis of complex natural and biologically active products to the generation of extended synthetic libraries of diverse oxygen-, nitrogen- and sulfur-containing heterocycles. For comparative purposes, the analogous transformations of propargylic alcohols are also highlighted in this account.
CitationPeshkov VA, Pereshivko OP, Nechaev AA, Peshkov AA, Van der Eycken EV (2018) Reactions of secondary propargylamines with heteroallenes for the synthesis of diverse heterocycles. Chemical Society Reviews. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c7cs00065k.
SponsorsSupport was provided by the Startup Fund from Soochow University (grant Q410900714), the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD), the Project of Scientific and Technologic Infrastructure of Suzhou (grant SZS201708), the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO), the Research Fund of the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) and by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (the agreement number 02.a03.0008). A. A. N. is grateful to the European Community Mobility Program “Erasmus Mundus Action 2, Strand 1”.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
JournalChemical Society Reviews
- A walk around the A3-coupling.
- Authors: Peshkov VA, Pereshivko OP, Van der Eycken EV
- Issue date: 2012 May 21
- Iron- and indium-catalyzed reactions toward nitrogen- and oxygen-containing saturated heterocycles.
- Authors: Cornil J, Gonnard L, Bensoussan C, Serra-Muns A, Gnamm C, Commandeur C, Commandeur M, Reymond S, Guérinot A, Cossy J
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 17
- Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Carbon-Carbon and/or Carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formation with O<sub>2</sub> or Internal Oxidants.
- Authors: Tang X, Wu W, Zeng W, Jiang H
- Issue date: 2018 May 15
- Asymmetric Cycloaddition and Cyclization Reactions Catalyzed by Chiral N,N'-Dioxide-Metal Complexes.
- Authors: Liu X, Zheng H, Xia Y, Lin L, Feng X
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 17
- Brønsted-acid-catalyzed asymmetric multicomponent reactions for the facile synthesis of highly enantioenriched structurally diverse nitrogenous heterocycles.
- Authors: Yu J, Shi F, Gong LZ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 15