Online Publication Date2018-03-19
Print Publication Date2018-04
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/627432
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRace-specific resistance genes represent essential genetic sources in crop breeding. Map-based cloning of the wheat Stb6 gene against Zymoseptoria tritici identified a wall-associated receptor kinase-like protein as a novel player in race-specific disease resistance.
CitationKeller B, Krattinger SG (2018) A new player in race-specific resistance. Nature Plants 4: 197–198. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41477-018-0126-9.
- Fine mapping, phenotypic characterization and validation of non-race-specific resistance to powdery mildew in a wheat-Triticum militinae introgression line.
- Authors: Jakobson I, Reis D, Tiidema A, Peusha H, Timofejeva L, Valárik M, Kladivová M, Simková H, Doležel J, Järve K
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Mapping and characterization of wheat stem rust resistance genes SrTm5 and Sr60 from Triticum monococcum.
- Authors: Chen S, Guo Y, Briggs J, Dubach F, Chao S, Zhang W, Rouse MN, Dubcovsky J
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Complementary epistasis involving Sr12 explains adult plant resistance to stem rust in Thatcher wheat (Triticum aestivum L.).
- Authors: Rouse MN, Talbert LE, Singh D, Sherman JD
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Conflicting mapping results for stem rust resistance gene Sr13.
- Authors: Dubcovsky J, Ordon F, Perovic D, Admassu B, Friedt W, Abate Z, Zhang W, Chao S
- Issue date: 2011 Feb