MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRace-specific resistance genes represent essential genetic sources in crop breeding. Map-based cloning of the wheat Stb6 gene against Zymoseptoria tritici identified a wall-associated receptor kinase-like protein as a novel player in race-specific disease resistance.
CitationKeller B, Krattinger SG (2018) A new player in race-specific resistance. Nature Plants 4: 197–198. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41477-018-0126-9.
- Quantitative trait loci for broomrape (Orobanche cumana Wallr.) resistance in sunflower.
- Authors: Pérez-Vich B, Akhtouch B, Knapp SJ, Leon AJ, Velasco L, Fernández-Martínez JM, Berry ST
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Meta-analysis of transcripts associated with race-specific resistance to stripe rust in wheat demonstrates common induction of blue copper-binding protein, heat-stress transcription factor, pathogen-induced WIR1A protein, and ent-kaurene synthase transcripts.
- Authors: Coram TE, Huang X, Zhan G, Settles ML, Chen X
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Lactuca saligna, a non-host for lettuce downy mildew ( Bremia lactucae), harbors a new race-specific Dm gene and three QTLs for resistance.
- Authors: Jeuken M, Lindhout P
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- Identification of race-specific resistance in North American Vitis spp. limiting Erysiphe necator hyphal growth.
- Authors: Ramming DW, Gabler F, Smilanick JL, Margosan DA, Cadle-Davidson M, Barba P, Mahanil S, Frenkel O, Milgroom MG, Cadle-Davidson L
- Issue date: 2012 Jan