Nitrogen atom transfer mediated by a new PN3P-pincer nickel core via a putative nitrido nickel intermediate
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
Homogeneous Catalysis Laboratory (HCL)
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/627263
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA 2nd generation PN3P-pincer azido nickel complex (PN3P)Ni(N3) reacts with isocyanides to afford monosubstituted carbodiimides under irradiation, presumably via a transient nitrido intermediate. The resulting species can further generate unsymmetrical carboddimides and the PN3P nickel halide complex, accomplishing a synthetic cycle for a complete nitrogen atom transfer reaction.
CitationYao C, Wang X, Huang K-W (2018) Nitrogen atom transfer mediated by a new PN3P-pincer nickel core via a putative nitrido nickel intermediate. Chemical Communications. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c7cc09804a.
SponsorsWe acknowledge support from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Monomeric nickel hydroxide stabilized by a sterically demanding phosphorus-nitrogen PN<sup>3</sup>P-pincer ligand: synthesis, reactivity and catalysis.
- Authors: Yao C, Chakraborty P, Aresu E, Li H, Guan C, Zhou C, Liang LC, Huang KW
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 22
- C-H Activation of Benzene by a Photoactivated Ni(II)(azide): Formation of a Transient Nickel Nitrido Complex.
- Authors: Vreeken V, Siegler MA, de Bruin B, Reek JN, Lutz M, van der Vlugt JI
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 8
- N-Atom transfer via thermal or photolytic activation of a Co-azido complex with a PNP pincer ligand.
- Authors: Vreeken V, Baij L, de Bruin B, Siegler MA, van der Vlugt JI
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 6
- NI(ii) phosphine and phosphide complexes supported by a PNP-pyrrole pincer ligand.
- Authors: Kessler JA, Iluc VM
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 28
- A comparative study of the packing of two polymorphs of the nickel(II) pincer complex [2,6-bis(di-tert-butylphosphinoyl)-4-(3,5-dinitrobenzoyloxy)phenyl-κ(3)P,C(1),P']chloridonickel(II).
- Authors: García-Eleno MA, Quezada-Miriel M, Reyes-Martínez R, Hernández-Ortega S, Morales-Morales D
- Issue date: 2016 May 1