Direct Modulation of the Guard Cell Outward-Rectifying Potassium Channel (GORK) by Abscisic Acid
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/625404
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOoi A, Lemtiri-Chlieh F, Wong A, Gehring C (2017) Direct Modulation of the Guard Cell Outward-Rectifying Potassium Channel (GORK) by Abscisic Acid. Molecular Plant. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.molp.2017.08.010.
SponsorsThis research was supported by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) (BAS/1/1013-01-01).
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as © 2017. This manuscript version is made available under the CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- The Arabidopsis AtPP2CA Protein Phosphatase Inhibits the GORK K+ Efflux Channel and Exerts a Dominant Suppressive Effect on Phosphomimetic-activating Mutations.
- Authors: Lefoulon C, Boeglin M, Moreau B, Véry AA, Szponarski W, Dauzat M, Michard E, Gaillard I, Chérel I
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 18
- GORK, a delayed outward rectifier expressed in guard cells of Arabidopsis thaliana, is a K(+)-selective, K(+)-sensing ion channel.
- Authors: Ache P, Becker D, Ivashikina N, Dietrich P, Roelfsema MR, Hedrich R
- Issue date: 2000 Dec 8
- Functional identification of a GORK potassium channel from the ancient desert shrub Ammopiptanthus mongolicus (Maxim.) Cheng f.
- Authors: Li J, Zhang H, Lei H, Jin M, Yue G, Su Y
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Clustering of the K+ channel GORK of Arabidopsis parallels its gating by extracellular K+.
- Authors: Eisenach C, Papanatsiou M, Hillert EK, Blatt MR
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- NRGA1, a putative mitochondrial pyruvate carrier, mediates ABA regulation of guard cell ion channels and drought stress responses in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Li CL, Wang M, Ma XY, Zhang W
- Issue date: 2014 Oct