Di Fabrizio, Enzo M.
Ali Wasti, Ayesha
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMollace V, Rosano G, Malara N, Di Fabrizio E, Vitale C, et al. (2017) Aspirin wears smart. European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ehjcvp/pvx017.
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted reuse, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Effect of cotreatment of aspirin metabolites on mitomycin C-induced genotoxicity using the somatic mutation and recombination test in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Authors: Niikawa M, Nakamura T, Nagase H
- Issue date: 2006
- Suppressive effect of post- or pre-treatment of aspirin metabolite on mitomycin C-induced genotoxicity using the somatic mutation and recombination test in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Authors: Niikawa M, Shin S, Nagase H
- Issue date: 2007 Feb-Apr
- Effect of aspirin on DNA damage induced by MMC in Drosophila.
- Authors: Niikawa M, Nagase H
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Safety of 6-month duration of dual antiplatelet therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes: Rationale and design of the Smart Angioplasty Research Team-safety of 6-month duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes (SMART-DATE) prospective multicenter randomized trial.
- Authors: Lee JM, Cho DK, Hahn JY, Song YB, Park TK, Oh JH, Lee JB, Doh JH, Kim SH, Yang JH, Choi JH, Choi SH, Lee SH, Gwon HC
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Rationale and design of the comparison between a P2Y12 inhibitor monotherapy versus dual antiplatelet therapy in patients undergoing implantation of coronary drug-eluting stents (SMART-CHOICE): A prospective multicenter randomized trial.
- Authors: Song YB, Oh SK, Oh JH, Im ES, Cho DK, Cho BR, Lee JY, Lee JM, Park TK, Yang JH, Choi JH, Choi SH, Lee SH, Gwon HC, Hahn JY
- Issue date: 2018 Mar