Di Fabrizio, Enzo M.
Ali Wasti, Ayesha
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMollace V, Rosano G, Malara N, Di Fabrizio E, Vitale C, et al. (2017) Aspirin wears smart. European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ehjcvp/pvx017.
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted reuse, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- [Gastric protection and treatment with low-dose aspirin].
- Authors: Agustí-Escasany A, Vallano-Ferraz A
- Issue date: 2006 Feb 18
- Low-dose aspirin for the prevention of atherothrombosis.
- Authors: Patrono C, García Rodríguez LA, Landolfi R, Baigent C
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 1
- Esomeprazole compared with famotidine in the prevention of upper gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with acute coronary syndrome or myocardial infarction.
- Authors: Ng FH, Tunggal P, Chu WM, Lam KF, Li A, Chan K, Lau YK, Kng C, Keung KK, Kwan A, Wong BC
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- [Platelet inhibitor and oral anticoagulants. Discontinue antithrombotic drugs before colonoscopy?].
- Authors: Stiefelhagen P
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 11
- Usefulness of PA32540 in Protecting the Gastric Layer While Providing Secondary Prevention for Coronary Artery Disease.
- Authors: Kagolanu D, Sayedy N, Haseeb S, Shah S, Lam P, Munnangi S, Viswanathan P, Stephenson K
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 1