Amide to Alkyne Interconversion via a Nickel/Copper-Catalyzed Deamidative Cross-Coupling of Aryl and Alkenyl Amides
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/625096
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA nickel-catalyzed deamidative cross-coupling reaction of amides with terminal alkynes as coupling partners was disclosed. This newly developed methodology allows the direct interconversion of amides to alkynes and enables a facile route for C(sp2)-C(sp) bond formation in a straightforward and mild fashion.
CitationSrimontree W, Chatupheeraphat A, Liao H-H, Rueping M (2017) Amide to Alkyne Interconversion via a Nickel/Copper-Catalyzed Deamidative Cross-Coupling of Aryl and Alkenyl Amides. Organic Letters 19: 3091–3094. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.orglett.7b01194.
SponsorsH.-H.L. acknowledges the DAAD for a doctoral fellowship.
PublisherAmerican Chemical Society (ACS)
- Nickel-Catalyzed Alkynylation of a C(sp(2))-H Bond Directed by an 8-Aminoquinoline Moiety.
- Authors: Yi J, Yang L, Xia C, Li F
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 19
- Catalytic Ester and Amide to Amine Interconversion: Nickel-Catalyzed Decarbonylative Amination of Esters and Amides by C-O and C-C Bond Activation.
- Authors: Yue H, Guo L, Liao HH, Cai Y, Zhu C, Rueping M
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 3
- Ligand-Controlled Chemoselective C(acyl)-O Bond vs C(aryl)-C Bond Activation of Aromatic Esters in Nickel Catalyzed C(sp<sup>2</sup>)-C(sp<sup>3</sup>) Cross-Couplings.
- Authors: Chatupheeraphat A, Liao HH, Srimontree W, Guo L, Minenkov Y, Poater A, Cavallo L, Rueping M
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 14
- Decarbonylative Phosphorylation of Amides by Palladium and Nickel Catalysis: The Hirao Cross-Coupling of Amide Derivatives.
- Authors: Liu C, Szostak M
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 2
- Selective C(sp2)-C(sp) bond cleavage: the nitrogenation of alkynes to amides.
- Authors: Qin C, Feng P, Ou Y, Shen T, Wang T, Jiao N
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 22