Self‐healing capacity of deep‐sea ecosystems affected by petroleum hydrocarbons
MetadataShow full item record
CitationScoma A, Yakimov MM, Daffonchio D, Boon N (2017) Self‐healing capacity of deep‐sea ecosystems affected by petroleum hydrocarbons. EMBO reports: e201744090. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.15252/embr.201744090.
SponsorsThe authors acknowledge the financial support of the FP7‐EU project Kill Spill (grant agreement No. 312139, “Integrated Biotechnological Solutions for Combating Marine Oil Spills”).
- Anaerobic hydrocarbon biodegradation in deep subsurface oil reservoirs.
- Authors: Aitken CM, Jones DM, Larter SR
- Issue date: 2004 Sep 16
- Bioremediation and reclamation of soil contaminated with petroleum oil hydrocarbons by exogenously seeded bacterial consortium: a pilot-scale study.
- Authors: Mukherjee AK, Bordoloi NK
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Microbial degradation of petroleum hydrocarbons.
- Authors: Varjani SJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Development of bioreactors for comparative study of natural attenuation, biostimulation, and bioaugmentation of petroleum-hydrocarbon contaminated soil.
- Authors: Safdari MS, Kariminia HR, Rahmati M, Fazlollahi F, Polasko A, Mahendra S, Wilding WV, Fletcher TH
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 15
- Bioremediation process on Brazil shoreline. Laboratory experiments.
- Authors: Rosa AP, Triguis JA
- Issue date: 2007 Nov