Highly Efficient Perovskite-Quantum-Dot Light-Emitting Diodes by Surface Engineering
Quan, Li Na
Sarmah, Smritakshi P.
AlYami, Noktan Mohammed
Hedhili, Mohamed N.
Mohammed, Omar F.
Lu, Zheng Hong
Kim, Dong Ha
Sargent, Edward H.
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
KAUST Solar Center (KSC)
Materials Science and Engineering Program
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/622107
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA two-step ligand-exchange strategy is developed, in which the long-carbon-chain ligands on all-inorganic perovskite (CsPbX3, X = Br, Cl) quantum dots (QDs) are replaced with halide-ion-pair ligands. Green and blue light-emitting diodes made from the halide-ion-paircapped quantum dots exhibit high external quantum efficiencies compared with the untreated QDs.
CitationPan J, Quan LN, Zhao Y, Peng W, Murali B, et al. (2016) Highly Efficient Perovskite-Quantum-Dot Light-Emitting Diodes by Surface Engineering. Advanced Materials 28: 8718–8725. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201600784.
SponsorsJ.P., L.N.Q., and Y.Z. contributed equally to this work. This publication is based in part on Awards KUS-11-009-21 and URF/1/2268-01-01 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), by the Ontario Research Fund Research Excellence Program, and by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada. L. N. Quan and D. H. Kim acknowledge the financial support by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (Grant No. 2014R1A2A1A09005656). The authors acknowledge Mrs. Nini Wei and Dr. Jun Li for TEM cross-sections.
- Purification of Perovskite Quantum Dots Using Low-Dielectric-Constant Washing Solvent "Diglyme" for Highly Efficient Light-Emitting Devices.
- Authors: Hoshi K, Chiba T, Sato J, Hayashi Y, Takahashi Y, Ebe H, Ohisa S, Kido J
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 25
- Vivid and Fully Saturated Blue Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Ligand-Modified Halide Perovskite Nanocrystals.
- Authors: Shin YS, Yoon YJ, Lee KT, Jeong J, Park SY, Kim GH, Kim JY
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 3
- Surface Engineering of Room Temperature-Grown Inorganic Perovskite Quantum Dots for Highly Efficient Inverted Light-Emitting Diodes.
- Authors: Moyen E, Jun H, Kim HM, Jang J
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 12
- Highly Luminescent and Stable Perovskite Nanocrystals with Octylphosphonic Acid as a Ligand for Efficient Light-Emitting Diodes.
- Authors: Tan Y, Zou Y, Wu L, Huang Q, Yang D, Chen M, Ban M, Wu C, Wu T, Bai S, Song T, Zhang Q, Sun B
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 31
- Stabilizing Cesium Lead Halide Perovskite Lattice through Mn(II) Substitution for Air-Stable Light-Emitting Diodes.
- Authors: Zou S, Liu Y, Li J, Liu C, Feng R, Jiang F, Li Y, Song J, Zeng H, Hong M, Chen X
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 23