Highly Efficient Perovskite-Quantum-Dot Light-Emitting Diodes by Surface Engineering
Quan, Li Na
Sarmah, Smritakshi P.
Hedhili, Mohamed N.
Mohammed, Omar F.
Lu, Zheng Hong
Kim, Dong Ha
Sargent, Edward H.
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA two-step ligand-exchange strategy is developed, in which the long-carbon-chain ligands on all-inorganic perovskite (CsPbX3, X = Br, Cl) quantum dots (QDs) are replaced with halide-ion-pair ligands. Green and blue light-emitting diodes made from the halide-ion-paircapped quantum dots exhibit high external quantum efficiencies compared with the untreated QDs.
CitationPan J, Quan LN, Zhao Y, Peng W, Murali B, et al. (2016) Highly Efficient Perovskite-Quantum-Dot Light-Emitting Diodes by Surface Engineering. Advanced Materials 28: 8718–8725. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201600784.
SponsorsJ.P., L.N.Q., and Y.Z. contributed equally to this work. This publication is based in part on Awards KUS-11-009-21 and URF/1/2268-01-01 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), by the Ontario Research Fund Research Excellence Program, and by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada. L. N. Quan and D. H. Kim acknowledge the financial support by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (Grant No. 2014R1A2A1A09005656). The authors acknowledge Mrs. Nini Wei and Dr. Jun Li for TEM cross-sections.
- Purification of Perovskite Quantum Dots Using Low-Dielectric-Constant Washing Solvent "Diglyme" for Highly Efficient Light-Emitting Devices.
- Authors: Hoshi K, Chiba T, Sato J, Hayashi Y, Takahashi Y, Ebe H, Ohisa S, Kido J
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 25
- Highly Luminescent and Stable Perovskite Nanocrystals with Octylphosphonic Acid as a Ligand for Efficient Light-Emitting Diodes.
- Authors: Tan Y, Zou Y, Wu L, Huang Q, Yang D, Chen M, Ban M, Wu C, Wu T, Bai S, Song T, Zhang Q, Sun B
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 31
- Stabilizing Cesium Lead Halide Perovskite Lattice through Mn(II) Substitution for Air-Stable Light-Emitting Diodes.
- Authors: Zou S, Liu Y, Li J, Liu C, Feng R, Jiang F, Li Y, Song J, Zeng H, Hong M, Chen X
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 23
- Emulsion Synthesis of Size-Tunable CH3NH3PbBr3 Quantum Dots: An Alternative Route toward Efficient Light-Emitting Diodes.
- Authors: Huang H, Zhao F, Liu L, Zhang F, Wu XG, Shi L, Zou B, Pei Q, Zhong H
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 30
- Quantum Dot Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Inorganic Perovskite Cesium Lead Halides (CsPbX3 ).
- Authors: Song J, Li J, Li X, Xu L, Dong Y, Zeng H
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 25