Well-defined silica-supported zirconium–imido complexes mediated heterogeneous imine metathesis
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/621689
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractUpon prolonged thermal exposure under vacuum, a well-defined single-site surface species [(≡Si-O-)Zr(NEt2)3] (1) evolves into an ethylimido complex [(≡Si-O-)Zr(=NEt)NEt2] (2). Reactions of 2 with an imine substrate result in imido/imine (=NRi, R: Et, Ph) exchange (metathesis) with the formation of [(≡Si-O-)Zr(=NPh)NEt2] (3). Compounds 2 and 3 effectively catalyze imine/imine cross-metathesis and are thus considered as the first heterogeneous catalysts active for imine metathesis. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2016.
CitationHamzaoui B, Pelletier JDA, Abou-Hamad E, Basset J-M (2016) Well-defined silica-supported zirconium–imido complexes mediated heterogeneous imine metathesis. Chem Commun 52: 4617–4620. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c6cc00471g.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Selective transformations of organic compounds by imidozirconocene complexes.
- Authors: Duncan AP, Bergman RG
- Issue date: 2002
- Quantitatively analyzing metathesis catalyst activity and structural features in silica-supported tungsten imido-alkylidene complexes.
- Authors: Mougel V, Santiago CB, Zhizhko PA, Bess EN, Varga J, Frater G, Sigman MS, Copéret C
- Issue date: 2015 May 27
- Epoxide-opening and group-transfer reactions mediated by monomeric zirconium imido complexes.
- Authors: Blum SA, Walsh PJ, Bergman RG
- Issue date: 2003 Nov 26
- Catalytic alkene cyclohydroamination via an imido mechanism.
- Authors: Gott AL, Clarke AJ, Clarkson GJ, Scott P
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 28
- Mixed unsymmetric oxadiazoline and/or imine platinum(II) complexes.
- Authors: Lasri J, Adília Januário Charmier M, da Silva MF, Pombeiro AJ
- Issue date: 2007 Aug 14