Indium-Free Fully Transparent Electronics Deposited Entirely by Atomic Layer Deposition
KAUST DepartmentMaterials Science and Engineering Program
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNayak PK, Wang Z, Alshareef HN (2016) Indium-Free Fully Transparent Electronics Deposited Entirely by Atomic Layer Deposition. Advanced Materials 28: 7736–7744. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201600503.
SponsorsP.K.N. and Z.W. contributed equally to this work. H.N.A. and Z.W. thank Prof. Khaled Salama for several technical discussions specifically on ring oscillator design and measurement, and for developing the device models for our TFT process, which correctly predicted experimental ring oscillator results. Dr. Mrinal K. Hota, core laboratory staff, imaging and characterization staff of KAUST are also thanked for their useful help in the study. Research reported in this publication was supported by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) under the Sensors Initiative.
- Low-Temperature Growth of Indium Oxide Thin Film by Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition Using Liquid Dimethyl(N-ethoxy-2,2-dimethylpropanamido)indium for High-Mobility Thin Film Transistor Application.
- Authors: Kim HY, Jung EA, Mun G, Agbenyeke RE, Park BK, Park JS, Son SU, Jeon DJ, Park SK, Chung TM, Han JH
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 12
- Atomic-Layer-Deposition of Indium Oxide Nano-films for Thin-Film Transistors.
- Authors: Ma Q, Zheng HM, Shao Y, Zhu B, Liu WJ, Ding SJ, Zhang DW
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 9
- Room Temperature Oxide Deposition Approach to Fully Transparent, All-Oxide Thin-Film Transistors.
- Authors: Rembert T, Battaglia C, Anders A, Javey A
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 28
- Transparent Thin-Film Transistors Based on Sputtered Electric Double Layer.
- Authors: Cai W, Ma X, Zhang J, Song A
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 20
- Flexible and High-Performance Amorphous Indium Zinc Oxide Thin-Film Transistor Using Low-Temperature Atomic Layer Deposition.
- Authors: Sheng J, Lee HJ, Oh S, Park JS
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 14