Pressure-Induced Charge Transfer Doping of Monolayer Graphene/MoS2Heterostructure
Nayak, Avinash P.
Moran, Samuel T.
Singh, Abhishek K.
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPandey T, Nayak AP, Liu J, Moran ST, Kim J-S, et al. (2016) Pressure-Induced Charge Transfer Doping of Monolayer Graphene/MoS2Heterostructure. Small 12: 4063–4069. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/smll.201600808.
SponsorsT.P. and A.P.N. contributed equally to this work. Research at Indian Institute of Science was supported by National Program on Micro and Smart Systems (NpMASS) PARC No. 1:22 and DST Nanomission. Research at The University of Texas at Austin was supported in part by a Young Investigator Award (D.A.) from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). J.-F.L. acknowledges financial supports from Deep Carbon Observatory of the Sloan Foundation. The authors acknowledge computational facilities provided by Supercomputing Education and Research Centre, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Graphene Quantum Dots Doping of MoS2 Monolayers.
- Authors: Li Z, Ye R, Feng R, Kang Y, Zhu X, Tour JM, Fang Z
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 16
- Tunable Electrical and Optical Characteristics in Monolayer Graphene and Few-Layer MoS2 Heterostructure Devices.
- Authors: Rathi S, Lee I, Lim D, Wang J, Ochiai Y, Aoki N, Watanabe K, Taniguchi T, Lee GH, Yu YJ, Kim P, Kim GH
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 12
- Electric-field and strain-tunable electronic properties of MoS2/h-BN/graphene vertical heterostructures.
- Authors: Zan W, Geng W, Liu H, Yao X
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 28
- Direct observation of interlayer hybridization and Dirac relativistic carriers in graphene/MoS₂ van der Waals heterostructures.
- Authors: Diaz HC, Avila J, Chen C, Addou R, Asensio MC, Batzill M
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 11
- Interface properties of CVD grown graphene transferred onto MoS2(0001).
- Authors: Coy Diaz H, Addou R, Batzill M
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 21