KAUST DepartmentComputer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Electrical Engineering Program
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Primalight Group, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/621570
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLiu C, Huang J (2016) Physicist meets chemist. Nature Nanotechnology 11: 104–104. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nnano.2015.317.
PublisherNature Publishing Group
- Michel Eugene Chevreul. Experimental chemist and physicist: lipids and dyes.
- Authors: Carmichael EB
- Issue date: 1973 Apr
- Irish links of the multinational chemist Joseph Black (1728-1799).
- Authors: Breathnach CS
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- A fortunate life in physical chemistry.
- Authors: Rice SA
- Issue date: 2008
- Nearsightedness of electronic matter as seen by a physicist and a chemist.
- Authors: Bader RF
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 25
- Jonas S. Friedenwald, man of science.
- Authors: Patz A
- Issue date: 1980 Oct