KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Electrical Engineering Program
PRIMALIGHT Research Group
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/621570
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLiu C, Huang J (2016) Physicist meets chemist. Nature Nanotechnology 11: 104–104. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nnano.2015.317.
- Michel Eugene Chevreul. Experimental chemist and physicist: lipids and dyes.
- Authors: Carmichael EB
- Issue date: 1973 Apr
- Irish links of the multinational chemist Joseph Black (1728-1799).
- Authors: Breathnach CS
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- A fortunate life in physical chemistry.
- Authors: Rice SA
- Issue date: 2008
- Nearsightedness of electronic matter as seen by a physicist and a chemist.
- Authors: Bader RF
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 25
- Jonas S. Friedenwald, man of science.
- Authors: Patz A
- Issue date: 1980 Oct