AuthorsSachid, Angada B.
Desai, Sujay B.
Madhvapathy, Surabhi R.
Kang, Jeong Seuk
Chang, Edward Yi
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSachid AB, Tosun M, Desai SB, Hsu C-Y, Lien D-H, et al. (2016) Monolithic 3D CMOS Using Layered Semiconductors. Advanced Materials 28: 2547–2554. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201505113.
SponsorsA.B.S. and M.T. contributed equally to this work. A.B.S. and C.H. conceived the idea. A.B.S., M.T., and A.J. formulated the fabrication flow. A.B.S., M.T., S.B.D., C.-Y.H., D.-H.L., S.R.M., M.H., J.S.K., and Y.Z. fabricated the devices. A.B.S. and M.T. performed electrical measurements. A.B.S. analyzed the data. Y.-Z.C. and Y.-L.C. did transmission electron microscopy. All the authors were involved in preparing the manuscript. A.B.S. was funded by Applied Materials, Inc. and Entegris, Inc. under the I-RiCE Program. M.T. was funded by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and Materials Sciences and Engineering Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05Ch11231.
- High-Performance WSe2 Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor Technology and Integrated Circuits.
- Authors: Yu L, Zubair A, Santos EJ, Zhang X, Lin Y, Zhang Y, Palacios T
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 12
- High performance Si nanowire field-effect-transistors based on a CMOS inverter with tunable threshold voltage.
- Authors: Van NH, Lee JH, Sohn JI, Cha SN, Whang D, Kim JM, Kang DJ
- Issue date: 2014 May 21
- Highly Flexible Hybrid CMOS Inverter Based on Si Nanomembrane and Molybdenum Disulfide.
- Authors: Das T, Chen X, Jang H, Oh IK, Kim H, Ahn JH
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Monolithically Integrated Flexible Black Phosphorus Complementary Inverter Circuits.
- Authors: Liu Y, Ang KW
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 25
- Ultralow power complementary inverter circuits using axially doped p- and n-channel Si nanowire field effect transistors.
- Authors: Van NH, Lee JH, Whang D, Kang DJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 9