Control of the Metal-Insulator Transition at Complex Oxide Heterointerfaces through Visible Light
Tra, Vu Thanh
Wu, Hui Jun
Van Chien, Nguyen
Tsai, Din Ping
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLin J-C, Tra VT, Tsai D-S, Lin T-T, Huang P-C, et al. (2015) Control of the Metal-Insulator Transition at Complex Oxide Heterointerfaces through Visible Light. Advanced Materials 28: 764–770. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201503499.
SponsorsJ.-C.L. and V.T.T. contributed equally to this work. This work was also supported in part by the National Key Project for Basic Research of China (Grant Nos. 2014CB921104 and 2013CB922301) and the NSF of China (Grant No. 61125403). It was also supported in part by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Taiwan (Grant No. 103-2745-M-002-004-ASP).
- Polarity-tunable magnetic tunnel junctions based on ferromagnetism at oxide heterointerfaces.
- Authors: Ngo TD, Chang JW, Lee K, Han S, Lee JS, Kim YH, Jung MH, Doh YJ, Choi MS, Song J, Kim J
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 13
- Electronic defect states at the LaAlO3/SrTiO3 heterointerface revealed by O K-edge X-ray absorption spectroscopy.
- Authors: Palina N, Annadi A, Asmara TC, Diao C, Yu X, Breese MB, Venkatesan T, Ariando, Rusydi A
- Issue date: 2016 May 18
- Atomically engineered metal-insulator transition at the TiO2/LaAlO3 heterointerface.
- Authors: Minohara M, Tachikawa T, Nakanishi Y, Hikita Y, Kourkoutis LF, Lee JS, Kao CC, Yoshita M, Akiyama H, Bell C, Hwang HY
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 12
- Modulated Transport Behavior of Two-Dimensional Electron Gas at Ni-Doped LaAlO<sub>3</sub>/SrTiO<sub>3</sub> Heterointerfaces.
- Authors: Yan H, Zhang Z, Wang S, Zhang H, Chen C, Jin K
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 8
- Tailoring LaAlO3/SrTiO3 Interface Metallicity by Oxygen Surface Adsorbates.
- Authors: Dai W, Adhikari S, Garcia-Castro AC, Romero AH, Lee H, Lee JW, Ryu S, Eom CB, Cen C
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 13