Next-generation precision genome engineering and plant biotechnology
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Science and Engineering (BESE) Division
Center for Desert Agriculture
Laboratory for Genome Engineering
Plant Science Program
Online Publication Date2016-06-06
Print Publication Date2016-07
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/621405
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMahfouz MM, Cardi T, Neal Stewart C (2016) Next-generation precision genome engineering and plant biotechnology. Plant Cell Reports 35: 1397–1399. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00299-016-2009-8.
SponsorsKing Abdullah University of Science and Technology
JournalPlant Cell Reports
- Agricultural biotech: the rice squad.
- Authors: Surridge C
- Issue date: 2002 Apr 11
- Integrating genomics and metabolomics for engineering plant metabolic pathways.
- Authors: Oksman-Caldentey KM, Saito K
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- From genome studies to agricultural biotechnology: closing the gap between basic plant science and applied agriculture.
- Authors: Cook DR, Varshney RK
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Expression of complete metabolic pathways in transgenic plants.
- Authors: Krichevsky A, Zaltsman A, King L, Citovsky V
- Issue date: 2012
- Advanced genetic tools for plant biotechnology.
- Authors: Liu W, Yuan JS, Stewart CN Jr
- Issue date: 2013 Nov