Next-generation precision genome engineering and plant biotechnology
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Plant Science Program
Desert Agriculture Initiative
Laboratory for Genome Engineering, Division of Biological Sciences, 4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMahfouz MM, Cardi T, Neal Stewart C (2016) Next-generation precision genome engineering and plant biotechnology. Plant Cell Reports 35: 1397–1399. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00299-016-2009-8.
SponsorsKing Abdullah University of Science and Technology
JournalPlant Cell Reports
- Agricultural biotech: the rice squad.
- Authors: Surridge C
- Issue date: 2002 Apr 11
- Integrating genomics and metabolomics for engineering plant metabolic pathways.
- Authors: Oksman-Caldentey KM, Saito K
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Expression of complete metabolic pathways in transgenic plants.
- Authors: Krichevsky A, Zaltsman A, King L, Citovsky V
- Issue date: 2012
- From genome studies to agricultural biotechnology: closing the gap between basic plant science and applied agriculture.
- Authors: Cook DR, Varshney RK
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Advanced genetic tools for plant biotechnology.
- Authors: Liu W, Yuan JS, Stewart CN Jr
- Issue date: 2013 Nov