Imaging brain aerobic glycolysis as a marker of synaptic plasticity
AuthorsMagistretti, Pierre J.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/621400
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMagistretti PJ (2016) Imaging brain aerobic glycolysis as a marker of synaptic plasticity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 113: 7015–7016. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1607423113.
- Holding Onto Youth.
- Authors: Dagher A, Misic B
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 1
- Brain aerobic glycolysis and motor adaptation learning.
- Authors: Shannon BJ, Vaishnavi SN, Vlassenko AG, Shimony JS, Rutlin J, Raichle ME
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 28
- The effect on cell division of inhibiting aerobic glycolysis.
- Authors: O'CONNOR RJ
- Issue date: 1950 Aug
- The aerobic glycolysis of avian red blood cells and its control by intracellular ions in physiological concentrations.
- Authors: DISCHE Z
- Issue date: 1946 May
- The cellular and compartmental profile of mouse retinal glycolysis, tricarboxylic acid cycle, oxidative phosphorylation, and ~P transferring kinases.
- Authors: Rueda EM, Johnson JE Jr, Giddabasappa A, Swaroop A, Brooks MJ, Sigel I, Chaney SY, Fox DA
- Issue date: 2016