Imaging brain aerobic glycolysis as a marker of synaptic plasticity
AuthorsMagistretti, Pierre J.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/621400
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMagistretti PJ (2016) Imaging brain aerobic glycolysis as a marker of synaptic plasticity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 113: 7015–7016. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1607423113.
- Brain aerobic glycolysis and motor adaptation learning.
- Authors: Shannon BJ, Vaishnavi SN, Vlassenko AG, Shimony JS, Rutlin J, Raichle ME
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 28
- Anaerobic and aerobic glycolysis in lactating mammary gland and in nervous tissue.
- Authors: TERNER C
- Issue date: 1952 Oct
- The effect on cell division of inhibiting aerobic glycolysis.
- Authors: O'CONNOR RJ
- Issue date: 1950 Aug
- Aerobic glycolysis and mitochondrial swelling.
- Authors: Cereijo-Santaló R
- Issue date: 1966 Sep 8
- The aerobic glycolysis of avian red blood cells and its control by intracellular ions in physiological concentrations.
- Authors: DISCHE Z
- Issue date: 1946 May