Imaging brain aerobic glycolysis as a marker of synaptic plasticity
AuthorsMagistretti, Pierre J.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMagistretti PJ (2016) Imaging brain aerobic glycolysis as a marker of synaptic plasticity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 113: 7015–7016. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1607423113.
- The effect on cell division of inhibiting aerobic glycolysis.
- Authors: O'CONNOR RJ
- Issue date: 1950 Aug
- Inhibition of aerobic glycolysis in Yoshida ascites hepatoma by tartronic acid.
- Authors: FIUME L
- Issue date: 1960 Aug 27
- The glucose, glycogen and aerobic glycolysis of isolated cerebral tissues.
- Authors: MCILWAIN H, TRESIZE MA
- Issue date: 1956 Jun
- Impairment of aerobic glycolysis by inhibitors of lactic dehydrogenase hinders the growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines.
- Authors: Fiume L, Manerba M, Vettraino M, Di Stefano G
- Issue date: 2010
- Contribution of metabolic reprogramming to macrophage plasticity and function.
- Authors: El Kasmi KC, Stenmark KR
- Issue date: 2015 Aug