KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
KAUST Solar Center (KSC)
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMcCulloch I, Salleo A, Chabinyc M (2016) Avoid the kinks when measuring mobility. Science 352: 1521–1522. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.aaf9062.
- Effects of the surface mobility on the oxidation of adsorbed CO on platinum electrodes in alkaline media. The role of the adlayer and surface defects.
- Authors: Herrero E, Chen QS, Hernández J, Sun SG, Feliu JM
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 6
- Photoinduced transient stark spectroscopy in organic semiconductors: a method for charge mobility determination in the picosecond regime.
- Authors: Cabanillas-Gonzalez J, Virgili T, Gambetta A, Lanzani G, Anthopoulos TD, de Leeuw DM
- Issue date: 2006 Mar 17
- Improved helix and kink characterization in membrane proteins allows evaluation of kink sequence predictors.
- Authors: Langelaan DN, Wieczorek M, Blouin C, Rainey JK
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 27
- Diagnosis and treatment of strictures and kinks in salivary gland ducts.
- Authors: Nahlieli O, Shacham R, Yoffe B, Eliav E
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Ultradiscrete kinks with supersonic speed in a layered crystal with realistic potentials.
- Authors: Archilla JF, Kosevich YA, Jiménez N, Sánchez-Morcillo VJ, García-Raffi LM
- Issue date: 2015 Feb