Draft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain XI10 Isolated from the Brine-Seawater Interface of Erba Deep in the Red Sea
KAUST DepartmentRed Sea Research Center (RSRC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/619777
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPseudoalteromonas sp. strain XI10 was isolated from the brine-seawater interface of Erba Deep in the Red Sea, Saudi Arabia. Here, we present the draft genome sequence of strain XI10, a gammaproteobacterium that synthesizes polysaccharides for biofilm formation when grown in liquid culture.
CitationDraft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain XI10 Isolated from the Brine-Seawater Interface of Erba Deep in the Red Sea 2016, 4 (2):e00109-16 Genome Announcements
SponsorsThis work was supported by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) baseline funding and the SEDCO Research Excellence Award to U.S.
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Draft Genome Sequences of Two Thiomicrospira Strains Isolated from the Brine-Seawater Interface of Kebrit Deep in the Red Sea.
- Authors: Zhang G, Fauzi Haroon M, Zhang R, Hikmawan T, Stingl U
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 10
- Genome sequence of Salinisphaera shabanensis, a gammaproteobacterium from the harsh, variable environment of the brine-seawater interface of the Shaban Deep in the Red Sea.
- Authors: Antunes A, Alam I, Bajic VB, Stingl U
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Draft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain ND6B, an Oil-Degrading Isolate from Eastern Mediterranean Sea Water Collected at a Depth of 1,210 Meters.
- Authors: Harris AP, Techtmann SM, Stelling SC, Utturkar SM, Alshibli NK, Brown SD, Hazen TC
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 26
- Structural characterization and ecological roles of a novel exopolysaccharide from the deep-sea psychrotolerant bacterium Pseudoalteromonas sp. SM9913.
- Authors: Qin G, Zhu L, Chen X, Wang PG, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Development of a genetic system for the deep-sea psychrophilic bacterium Pseudoalteromonas sp. SM9913.
- Authors: Yu ZC, Zhao DL, Ran LY, Mi ZH, Wu ZY, Pang X, Zhang XY, Su HN, Shi M, Song XY, Xie BB, Qin QL, Zhou BC, Chen XL, Zhang YZ
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 22