Draft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain XI10 Isolated from the Brine-Seawater Interface of Erba Deep in the Red Sea
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Marine Science Program
Red Sea Research Center (RSRC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/619777
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPseudoalteromonas sp. strain XI10 was isolated from the brine-seawater interface of Erba Deep in the Red Sea, Saudi Arabia. Here, we present the draft genome sequence of strain XI10, a gammaproteobacterium that synthesizes polysaccharides for biofilm formation when grown in liquid culture.
CitationDraft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain XI10 Isolated from the Brine-Seawater Interface of Erba Deep in the Red Sea 2016, 4 (2):e00109-16 Genome Announcements
SponsorsThis work was supported by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) baseline funding and the SEDCO Research Excellence Award to U.S.
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Draft Genome Sequences of Two Thiomicrospira Strains Isolated from the Brine-Seawater Interface of Kebrit Deep in the Red Sea.
- Authors: Zhang G, Fauzi Haroon M, Zhang R, Hikmawan T, Stingl U
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 10
- Genome sequence of Salinisphaera shabanensis, a gammaproteobacterium from the harsh, variable environment of the brine-seawater interface of the Shaban Deep in the Red Sea.
- Authors: Antunes A, Alam I, Bajic VB, Stingl U
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Draft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. Strain ND6B, an Oil-Degrading Isolate from Eastern Mediterranean Sea Water Collected at a Depth of 1,210 Meters.
- Authors: Harris AP, Techtmann SM, Stelling SC, Utturkar SM, Alshibli NK, Brown SD, Hazen TC
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 26
- Structural characterization and ecological roles of a novel exopolysaccharide from the deep-sea psychrotolerant bacterium Pseudoalteromonas sp. SM9913.
- Authors: Qin G, Zhu L, Chen X, Wang PG, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Development of a genetic system for the deep-sea psychrophilic bacterium Pseudoalteromonas sp. SM9913.
- Authors: Yu ZC, Zhao DL, Ran LY, Mi ZH, Wu ZY, Pang X, Zhang XY, Su HN, Shi M, Song XY, Xie BB, Qin QL, Zhou BC, Chen XL, Zhang YZ
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 22