Nitro-Phenlactone, a Carlactone Analog with Pleiotropic Strigolactone Activities
Kountche, Boubacar Amadou
Ntui, Valentine Otang
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Desert Agriculture Initiative
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/612969
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNitro-Phenlactone, a Carlactone Analog with Pleiotropic Strigolactone Activities 2016 Molecular Plant
SponsorsThe research reported in this publication was supported by funding from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
- Carlactone-independent seedling morphogenesis in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Scaffidi A, Waters MT, Ghisalberti EL, Dixon KW, Flematti GR, Smith SM
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- The path from β-carotene to carlactone, a strigolactone-like plant hormone.
- Authors: Alder A, Jamil M, Marzorati M, Bruno M, Vermathen M, Bigler P, Ghisla S, Bouwmeester H, Beyer P, Al-Babili S
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 16
- LATERAL BRANCHING OXIDOREDUCTASE acts in the final stages of strigolactone biosynthesis in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Brewer PB, Yoneyama K, Filardo F, Meyers E, Scaffidi A, Frickey T, Akiyama K, Seto Y, Dun EA, Cremer JE, Kerr SC, Waters MT, Flematti GR, Mason MG, Weiller G, Yamaguchi S, Nomura T, Smith SM, Yoneyama K, Beveridge CA
- Issue date: 2016 May 31
- Carlactone-type strigolactones and their synthetic analogues as inducers of hyphal branching in arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.
- Authors: Mori N, Nishiuma K, Sugiyama T, Hayashi H, Akiyama K
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- New genes in the strigolactone-related shoot branching pathway.
- Authors: Beveridge CA, Kyozuka J
- Issue date: 2010 Feb