Design and fabrication of monodisperse hollow titania microspheres from a microfluidic droplet-template
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/600248
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report a facile microfluidic methodology to fabricate monodisperse hollow titania microspheres with a tunable surface morphology. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2009.
CitationGong X, Wang L, Wen W (2009) Design and fabrication of monodisperse hollow titania microspheres from a microfluidic droplet-template. Chem Commun: 4690. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/b908932b.
SponsorsThis publication is based on work partially supported by award no. SA-C0040/UK-C0016, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Hong Kong, RGC grants HKUST 603608 and 602007. The work was also partially supported by the Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Program at HKUST.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- A microfluidic approach to fabricate monodisperse hollow or porous poly(HEMA-MMA) microspheres using single emulsions as templates.
- Authors: Zhang H, Ju XJ, Xie R, Cheng CJ, Ren PW, Chu LY
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 1
- [Synthesis of hollow titania microspheres by using microfluidic droplet-template].
- Authors: Ma J, Jiang L, Qin J
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Low-temperature facile template synthesis of crystalline inorganic composite hollow spheres.
- Authors: Xu H, Wei W, Zhang C, Ding S, Qu X, Liu J, Lu Y, Yang Z
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 2
- Versatile preparation of monodisperse poly(furfuryl alcohol) and carbon hollow spheres in a simple microfluidic device.
- Authors: Pan Y, Ju M, Wang C, Zhang L, Xu N
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 7
- Facile synthesis of titania-zirconia monodisperse microspheres and application for phosphopeptides enrichment.
- Authors: Yan J, Li X, Cheng S, Ke Y, Liang X
- Issue date: 2009 May 28