Transport Properties of Amine/Carbon Dioxide Reactive Mixtures and Implications to Carbon Capture Technologies
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-C1-018-02
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTurgman-Cohen S, Giannelis EP, Escobedo FA (2015) Transport Properties of Amine/Carbon Dioxide Reactive Mixtures and Implications to Carbon Capture Technologies. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 7: 17603–17613. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsami.5b04153.
SponsorsThis publication was based on work supported by Award No. KUS-C1-018-02, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). EPG gratefully acknowledges support from NPRP Grant #5-1437-1−243 from the Qatar National Research Fund. The authors are also grateful to computer cycles supplied by the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) which is supported by National Science Foundation grant number OCI-1053575.
PublisherAmerican Chemical Society (ACS)
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of nonaqueous silylamines for efficient CO2 capture.
- Authors: Switzer JR, Ethier AL, Hart EC, Flack KM, Rumple AC, Donaldson JC, Bembry AT, Scott OM, Biddinger EJ, Talreja M, Song MG, Pollet P, Eckert CA, Liotta CL
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Active chemisorption sites in functionalized ionic liquids for carbon capture.
- Authors: Cui G, Wang J, Zhang S
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 25
- A new class of single-component absorbents for reversible carbon dioxide capture under mild conditions.
- Authors: Barzagli F, Lai S, Mani F
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Amine-functionalized amino acid-based ionic liquids as efficient and high-capacity absorbents for CO(2).
- Authors: Saravanamurugan S, Kunov-Kruse AJ, Fehrmann R, Riisager A
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Carbon dioxide capture by aminoalkyl imidazolium-based ionic liquid: a computational investigation.
- Authors: Chen JJ, Li WW, Li XL, Yu HQ
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 7