Transition State of Rare Event Base Pair Opening Probed by Threading into Looped DNA
Online Publication Date2011-07-07
Print Publication Date2011-09-05
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/600065
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKogan M, Nordén B, Lincoln P, Nordell P (2011) Transition State of Rare Event Base Pair Opening Probed by Threading into Looped DNA. ChemBioChem 12: 2001–2006. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cbic.201100182.
SponsorsKing Abdullah University of Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged for an award to B.N. including the Ph.D. student position of M.K.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Structure and dynamics in DNA looped domains: CAG triplet repeat sequence dynamics probed by 2-aminopurine fluorescence.
- Authors: Lee BJ, Barch M, Castner EW Jr, Völker J, Breslauer KJ
- Issue date: 2007 Sep 25
- Nucleic acid base pair dynamics: the impact of sequence and structure using free-energy calculations.
- Authors: Giudice E, Lavery R
- Issue date: 2003 Apr 30
- Indirect readout of DNA sequence at the primary-kink site in the CAP-DNA complex: DNA binding specificity based on energetics of DNA kinking.
- Authors: Chen S, Vojtechovsky J, Parkinson GN, Ebright RH, Berman HM
- Issue date: 2001 Nov 16
- P22 c2 repressor-operator complex: mechanisms of direct and indirect readout.
- Authors: Watkins D, Hsiao C, Woods KK, Koudelka GB, Williams LD
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 26
- DNA deformability at the base pair level.
- Authors: Lankas F, Sponer J, Langowski J, Cheatham TE 3rd
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 7