Transition State of Rare Event Base Pair Opening Probed by Threading into Looped DNA
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKogan M, Nordén B, Lincoln P, Nordell P (2011) Transition State of Rare Event Base Pair Opening Probed by Threading into Looped DNA. ChemBioChem 12: 2001–2006. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cbic.201100182.
SponsorsKing Abdullah University of Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged for an award to B.N. including the Ph.D. student position of M.K.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Changes in dynamical behavior of the retinoid X receptor DNA-binding domain upon binding to a 14 base-pair DNA half site.
- Authors: van Tilborg PJ, Czisch M, Mulder FA, Folkers GE, Bonvin AM, Nair M, Boelens R, Kaptein R
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 1
- Influence of supercoiling on the disruption of dsDNA.
- Authors: Chitanvis SM, Welch PM
- Issue date: 2005 Sep 22
- Structure and dynamics in DNA looped domains: CAG triplet repeat sequence dynamics probed by 2-aminopurine fluorescence.
- Authors: Lee BJ, Barch M, Castner EW Jr, Völker J, Breslauer KJ
- Issue date: 2007 Sep 25
- DNA curvature and deformation in protein-DNA complexes: a step in the right direction.
- Authors: Crothers DM
- Issue date: 1998 Dec 22
- Hairpin coding end opening is mediated by RAG1 and RAG2 proteins.
- Authors: Besmer E, Mansilla-Soto J, Cassard S, Sawchuk DJ, Brown G, Sadofsky M, Lewis SM, Nussenzweig MC, Cortes P
- Issue date: 1998 Dec