Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/600056
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDassanayake M, Oh D, Hong H, Bohnert HJ, Cheeseman JM (2011) Transcription strength and halophytic lifestyle. Trends in Plant Science 16: 1–3. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tplants.2010.10.006.
SponsorsSupported by KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, and WCU Program (R32–10148), Gyeongsang National University, Korea, and UIUC institutional funds. The authors declare that no conflict of interest exists.
JournalTrends in Plant Science
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- The DDF1 transcriptional activator upregulates expression of a gibberellin-deactivating gene, GA2ox7, under high-salinity stress in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Magome H, Yamaguchi S, Hanada A, Kamiya Y, Oda K
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Using cauliflower to find conserved non-coding regions in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Colinas J, Birnbaum K, Benfey PN
- Issue date: 2002 Jun
- Plant science. When vernalization makes sense.
- Authors: Turck F, Coupland G
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 7
- Assessment of CaMV-mediated gene silencing and integration of CaMV into GM plants with a 35S RNA promoter.
- Authors: Squires J, Stephens J, Shoelz JE, Palukaitis P
- Issue date: 2007 Oct-Dec
- Sensitivity and speed of induced defense of cabbage (Brassica oleracea L.): dynamics of BoLOX expression patterns during insect and pathogen attack.
- Authors: Zheng SJ, van Dijk JP, Bruinsma M, Dicke M
- Issue date: 2007 Nov