MetadataShow full item record
CitationDassanayake M, Oh D, Hong H, Bohnert HJ, Cheeseman JM (2011) Transcription strength and halophytic lifestyle. Trends in Plant Science 16: 1–3. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tplants.2010.10.006.
SponsorsSupported by KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, and WCU Program (R32–10148), Gyeongsang National University, Korea, and UIUC institutional funds. The authors declare that no conflict of interest exists.
JournalTrends in Plant Science
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Role of cold-responsive genes in plant freezing tolerance.
- Authors: Thomashow MF
- Issue date: 1998 Sep
- The DDF1 transcriptional activator upregulates expression of a gibberellin-deactivating gene, GA2ox7, under high-salinity stress in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Magome H, Yamaguchi S, Hanada A, Kamiya Y, Oda K
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Using cauliflower to find conserved non-coding regions in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Colinas J, Birnbaum K, Benfey PN
- Issue date: 2002 Jun
- Molecular basis of the cauliflower phenotype in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Kempin SA, Savidge B, Yanofsky MF
- Issue date: 1995 Jan 27
- Plant science. When vernalization makes sense.
- Authors: Turck F, Coupland G
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 7