Synthesis of copolymerized porous organic frameworks with high gas storage capabilities at both high and low pressures
KAUST Grant NumberCRG-1-2012-LAI-009
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/599837
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA series of copolymerized porous organic frameworks (C-POFs) were synthesized with monomers of tetrakis(4-bromophenyl)methane and tris(4-bromophenyl)amine in different ratios by a Yamamoto-type Ullmann cross-coupling reaction. These C-POFs exhibit high physicochemical stability, large surface areas and excellent H2, CH4 and CO 2 adsorption properties both at low and high pressures. This journal is © the Partner Organisations 2014.
CitationPei C, Ben T, Li Y, Qiu S (2014) Synthesis of copolymerized porous organic frameworks with high gas storage capabilities at both high and low pressures. Chem Commun 50: 6134. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c4cc00302k.
SponsorsThis work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808703, 2012CB821700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant nos 91022030, 21261130584), "111'' project (B07016) and the Award Project of KAUST (CRG-1-2012-LAI-009).
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Construction of sole benzene ring porous aromatic frameworks and their high adsorption properties.
- Authors: Li L, Cai K, Wang P, Ren H, Zhu G
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 14
- Targeted synthesis of electroactive porous organic frameworks containing triphenyl phosphine moieties.
- Authors: Pei C, Ben T, Guo H, Xu J, Deng F, Xiang Z, Cao D, Qiu S
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 13
- Studies on metal-organic frameworks of Cu(II) with isophthalate linkers for hydrogen storage.
- Authors: Yan Y, Yang S, Blake AJ, Schröder M
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 18
- Charged porous organic frameworks bearing heteroatoms with enhanced isosteric enthalpies of gas adsorption.
- Authors: Xing G, Yan T, Das S, Ye L, Ye K
- Issue date: 2018 May 30
- Expanded organic building units for the construction of highly porous metal-organic frameworks.
- Authors: Kong GQ, Han ZD, He Y, Ou S, Zhou W, Yildirim T, Krishna R, Zou C, Chen B, Wu CD
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 25