Synergistic Doping of Fullerene Electron Transport Layer and Colloidal Quantum Dot Solids Enhances Solar Cell Performance
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-11-009-21
MetadataShow full item record
CitationYuan M, Voznyy O, Zhitomirsky D, Kanjanaboos P, Sargent EH (2014) Synergistic Doping of Fullerene Electron Transport Layer and Colloidal Quantum Dot Solids Enhances Solar Cell Performance. Advanced Materials 27: 917–921. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201404411.
SponsorsDr. M. Yuan and Dr. O. Voznyy contributed equally to this work. This publication is based in part on work supported by Award KUS-11-009-21, made by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), by the Ontario Research Fund Research Excellence Program, and by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada. This research was supported in part by UNIST, funded by the Ministry of Education, Korea via a National Research Foundation of Korea Grant, and the cooperation of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant, funded by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy. The authors thank Angstrom Engineering and Innovative Technology for useful discussions regarding material deposition methods and control of glovebox environment, respectively. The authors would like to acknowledge the technical assistance and scientific guidance of E. Palmiano, R. Wolowiec, and D. Kopilovic.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- The donor-supply electrode enhances performance in colloidal quantum dot solar cells.
- Authors: Maraghechi P, Labelle AJ, Kirmani AR, Lan X, Adachi MM, Thon SM, Hoogland S, Lee A, Ning Z, Fischer A, Amassian A, Sargent EH
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 23
- Depleted-heterojunction colloidal quantum dot solar cells.
- Authors: Pattantyus-Abraham AG, Kramer IJ, Barkhouse AR, Wang X, Konstantatos G, Debnath R, Levina L, Raabe I, Nazeeruddin MK, Grätzel M, Sargent EH
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 22
- A donor-supply electrode (DSE) for colloidal quantum dot photovoltaics.
- Authors: Koleilat GI, Wang X, Labelle AJ, Ip AH, Carey GH, Fischer A, Levina L, Brzozowski L, Sargent EH
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 14
- High-performance quantum-dot solids via elemental sulfur synthesis.
- Authors: Yuan M, Kemp KW, Thon SM, Kim JY, Chou KW, Amassian A, Sargent EH
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 4
- Highly Efficient Flexible Quantum Dot Solar Cells with Improved Electron Extraction Using MgZnO Nanocrystals.
- Authors: Zhang X, Santra PK, Tian L, Johansson MB, Rensmo H, Johansson EMJ
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 22