Schottky Quantum Dot Solar Cells Stable in Air under Solar Illumination
Barkhouse, D. Aaron R.
Sargent, Edward H.
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-I1-009-21
Online Publication Date2010-01-07
Print Publication Date2010-03-26
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/599565
MetadataShow full item record
Abstract(Figure Presented) The air stability and power conversion efficiency of solution-processed PbS quantum dot solar cells is dramatically improved by the insertion of 0.8 nm LiF between the PbS nanoparticle film and the Al contact. © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA.
CitationTang J, Wang X, Brzozowski L, Barkhouse DAR, Debnath R, et al. (2010) Schottky Quantum Dot Solar Cells Stable in Air under Solar Illumination. Advanced Materials 22: 1398–1402. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.200903240.
SponsorsR. Debnath acknowledges the e8 scholarship. This publication was supported in part by Award No. KUS-I1-009-21 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Stability assessment on a 3% bilayer PbS/ZnO quantum dot heterojunction solar cell.
- Authors: Luther JM, Gao J, Lloyd MT, Semonin OE, Beard MC, Nozik AJ
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 1
- Panchromatic quantum-dot-sensitized solar cells based on a parallel tandem structure.
- Authors: Zhou N, Yang Y, Huang X, Wu H, Luo Y, Li D, Meng Q
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Solution-processed heterojunction solar cells based on p-type PbS quantum dots and n-type Bi2 S3 nanocrystals.
- Authors: Rath AK, Bernechea M, Martinez L, Konstantatos G
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 23
- Enhanced open-circuit voltage of PbS nanocrystal quantum dot solar cells.
- Authors: Yoon W, Boercker JE, Lumb MP, Placencia D, Foos EE, Tischler JG
- Issue date: 2013
- Remote trap passivation in colloidal quantum dot bulk nano-heterojunctions and its effect in solution-processed solar cells.
- Authors: Rath AK, Pelayo Garcia de Arquer F, Stavrinadis A, Lasanta T, Bernechea M, Diedenhofen SL, Konstantatos G
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 16