Low-Cost Facile Fabrication of Flexible Transparent Copper Electrodes by Nanosecond Laser Ablation
Ko, Seung Hwan
Grigoropoulos, Costas P.
MetadataShow full item record
Abstract© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim. Low-cost Cu flexible transparent conducting electrodes (FTCEs) are fabricated by facile nanosecond laser ablation. The fabricated Cu FTCEs show excellent opto-electrical properties (transmittance: 83%, sheet resistance: 17.48 Ω sq<sup>-1)</sup> with outstanding mechanical durability. Successful demonstration of a touch-screen panel confirms the potential applicability of Cu FTCEs to the flexible optoelectronic devices.
CitationPaeng D, Yoo J-H, Yeo J, Lee D, Kim E, et al. (2015) Low-Cost Facile Fabrication of Flexible Transparent Copper Electrodes by Nanosecond Laser Ablation. Advanced Materials 27: 2762–2767. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201500098.
SponsorsD.P. and J.-H.Y. contributed equally to this work. Support to this work by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) was gratefully acknowledged.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Flexible transparent conducting hybrid film using a surface-embedded copper nanowire network: a highly oxidation-resistant copper nanowire electrode for flexible optoelectronics.
- Authors: Im HG, Jung SH, Jin J, Lee D, Lee J, Lee D, Lee JY, Kim ID, Bae BS
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 28
- Fabrication of Flexible Transparent Electrode with Enhanced Conductivity from Hierarchical Metal Grids.
- Authors: Li L, Zhang B, Zou B, Xie R, Zhang T, Li S, Zheng B, Wu J, Weng J, Zhang W, Huang W, Huo F
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 15
- Synthesis of Ultralong Copper Nanowires for High-Performance Flexible Transparent Conductive Electrodes: The Effects of Polyhydric Alcohols.
- Authors: Zhang Y, Guo J, Xu D, Sun Y, Yan F
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 3
- Area-Selective Lift-Off Mechanism Based on Dual-Triggered Interfacial Adhesion Switching: Highly Facile Fabrication of Flexible Nanomesh Electrode.
- Authors: Yu S, Han HJ, Kim JM, Yim S, Sim DM, Lim H, Lee JH, Park WI, Park JH, Kim KH, Jung YS
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 25
- Continuous Patterning of Copper Nanowire-Based Transparent Conducting Electrodes for Use in Flexible Electronic Applications.
- Authors: Zhong Z, Lee H, Kang D, Kwon S, Choi YM, Kim I, Kim KY, Lee Y, Woo K, Moon J
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 23