Reed, Jason C
Bartnik, Adam C.
Wise, Frank W.
Malliaras, George G.
Giannelis, Emmanuel P.
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-C1-018-02
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/598711
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPbS quantum dots (QDs) are functionalized using ionic liquids with thiol moieties as capping ligands. The resulting amphiphilic QD ionic liquids exhibit fluidlike behavior at room temperature, even in the absence of solvents. The photostability of the QDs is dramatically improved compared to the as-synthesized oleic acid-capped QDs dispersed in toluene. © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
CitationSun L, Fang J, Reed JC, Estevez L, Bartnik AC, et al. (2010) Lead-Salt Quantum-Dot Ionic Liquids. Small 6: 638–641. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/smll.200902218.
SponsorsL.S. and J.F. contributed equally to this work. We acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation under Grant No. EEC-0646547, NYSTAR and CCMR at Cornell University. We also acknowledge partial support from Award No. KUS-C1-018-02, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Temperature dependence of the electrical conductivity of imidazolium ionic liquids.
- Authors: Leys J, Wübbenhorst M, Preethy Menon C, Rajesh R, Thoen J, Glorieux C, Nockemann P, Thijs B, Binnemans K, Longuemart S
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 14
- Proton-conducting ionic liquids based upon multivalent anions and alkylimidazolium cations.
- Authors: Ogihara W, Kosukegawa H, Ohno H
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 14
- Thermal and transport properties of ionic liquids based on benzyl-substituted phosphonium cations.
- Authors: Tsunashima K, Niwa E, Kodama S, Sugiya M, Ono Y
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 3
- Thermodynamics of micellization of imidazolium ionic liquids in aqueous solutions.
- Authors: Łuczak J, Jungnickel C, Joskowska M, Thöming J, Hupka J
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 1
- New types of Brönsted acid-base ionic liquids-based membranes for applications in PEMFCs.
- Authors: Fernicola A, Panero S, Scrosati B, Tamada M, Ohno H
- Issue date: 2007 May 14