How to estimate the measurement error variance associated with ancestry proportion estimates
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-CI-016-04
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/598520
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAllison DB, Carroll RJ, Divers J, Redden DT (2011) How to estimate the measurement error variance associated with ancestry proportion estimates. Statistics and Its Interface 4: 327–337. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.4310/sii.2011.v4.n3.a7.
SponsorsThis research was supported by R01GM077490 (JD,DTR, RJC and DBA), R01AR057106 (JD), R37CA057030(RJC), 2P30AI027767 (DBA) and KUS-CI-016-04 madeby King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST) to RJC.
PublisherInternational Press of Boston
JournalStatistics and Its Interface
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Correcting for measurement error in individual ancestry estimates in structured association tests.
- Authors: Divers J, Vaughan LK, Padilla MA, Fernandez JR, Allison DB, Redden DT
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- A Comparison of Classical and Modern Measures of Internal Consistency.
- Authors: Anselmi P, Colledani D, Robusto E
- Issue date: 2019
- Comparison of three methods to estimate genetic ancestry and control for stratification in genetic association studies among admixed populations.
- Authors: Tsai HJ, Choudhry S, Naqvi M, Rodriguez-Cintron W, Burchard EG, Ziv E
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- A fast least-squares algorithm for population inference.
- Authors: Parry RM, Wang MD
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 23
- On the impact of relatedness on SNP association analysis.
- Authors: Gross A, Tönjes A, Scholz M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 6