From Quantification to Visualization: A Taxonomy of Uncertainty Visualization Approaches
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-C1-016-04
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPotter K, Rosen P, Johnson CR (2012) From Quantification to Visualization: A Taxonomy of Uncertainty Visualization Approaches. Uncertainty Quantification in Scientific Computing: 226–249. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-32677-6_15.
SponsorsThis work was supported in part by grants from theDOE SciDAC and DOE NETL, Award No. KUS-C1-016-04, made by King Ab-dullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), and the NIH Center forIntegrative Biomedical Computing, 2P41 RR0112553-12. We would also like tothank Samuel Gerber and Mike Kirby for their valuable input.
PublisherSpringer Science + Business Media
PubMed Central IDPMC4319674
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Uncertainty Visualization in Forward and Inverse Cardiac Models.
- Authors: Burton BM, Erem B, Potter K, Rosen P, Johnson CR, Brooks DH, Macleod RS
- Issue date: 2013
- Visualizing large-scale uncertainty in astrophysical data.
- Authors: Li H, Fu CW, Li Y, Hanson A
- Issue date: 2007 Nov-Dec
- A user study to compare four uncertainty visualization methods for 1D and 2D datasets.
- Authors: Sanyal J, Zhang S, Bhattacharya G, Amburn P, Moorhead RJ
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- A taxonomy of medical uncertainties in clinical genome sequencing.
- Authors: Han PKJ, Umstead KL, Bernhardt BA, Green RC, Joffe S, Koenig B, Krantz I, Waterston LB, Biesecker LG, Biesecker BB
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Visualizing uncertainty about the future.
- Authors: Spiegelhalter D, Pearson M, Short I
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 9