Enhanced photocatalytic properties in well-ordered mesoporous WO3
Pattinson, Sebastian W.
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/598188
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe used polyisoprene-block-ethyleneoxide copolymers as structure-directing agents to synthesise well-ordered and highly-crystalline mesoporous WO 3 architectures that possess improved photocatalytic properties due to enhanced dye-adsorption in absence of diffusion limitation. © 2010 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
CitationLi L, Krissanasaeranee M, Pattinson SW, Stefik M, Wiesner U, et al. (2010) Enhanced photocatalytic properties in well-ordered mesoporous WO3. Chem Commun 46: 7620. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c0cc01237h.
SponsorsWe acknowledge the Nokia Research Centre, the European Research Council (EP/F056702/1, and Advanced Investigator award to A. K. Cheetham), and the Cornell Universiy KAUST Center for Research and Education for funding. We thank Stefan Guldin for valuable discussions.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Preparation of ordered mesoporous Ag/WO3 and its highly efficient degradation of acetaldehyde under visible-light irradiation.
- Authors: Sun S, Wang W, Zeng S, Shang M, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 15
- Highly crystalline WO3 thin films with ordered 3D mesoporosity and improved electrochromic performance.
- Authors: Brezesinski T, Rohlfing DF, Sallard S, Antonietti M, Smarsly BM
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Enhanced photocatalytic activity of highly crystallized and ordered mesoporous titanium oxide measured by silicon resonators.
- Authors: Joo J, Shim J, Seo H, Jung N, Wiesner U, Lee J, Jeon S
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 1
- Novel synthesis of high-surface-area ordered mesoporous TiO2 with anatase framework for photocatalytic applications.
- Authors: Kao LH, Hsu TC, Cheng KK
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 15
- Platinum/mesoporous WO3 as a carbon-free electrocatalyst with enhanced electrochemical activity for methanol oxidation.
- Authors: Cui X, Shi J, Chen H, Zhang L, Guo L, Gao J, Li J
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 25