Driving High-Performance n- and p-type Organic Transistors with Carbon Nanotube/Conjugated Polymer Composite Electrodes Patterned Directly from Solution
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-C1–015-21
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/598022
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report patterned deposition of carbon nanotube/conjugated polymer composites from solution with high nanotube densities and excellent feature resolution. Such composites are suited for use as electrodes in high-performance transistors of pentacene and C60, with bottom-contact mobilities of ?0.5 and ?1 cm2 V-1 s-1, respectively. This represents a clear step towards development of inexpensive, high-performance all-organic circuits. © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
CitationHellstrom SL, Jin RZ, Stoltenberg RM, Bao Z (2010) Driving High-Performance n- and p-type Organic Transistors with Carbon Nanotube/Conjugated Polymer Composite Electrodes Patterned Directly from Solution. Advanced Materials 22: 4204–4208. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201001435.
SponsorsS.L.H. thanks Dr. Melbs LeMieux, Mr. Hang Woo Lee, and the staff at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, for advice and equipment access. S.L.H. also thanks the National Science Foundation GRFP for funding. This publication was partially based on work supported by the Center for Advanced Molecular Photovoltaics (Award No KUS-C1–015-21), made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). This publication was also partially funded by the Stanford Global Climate and Energy Project.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Carbon nanotube electrodes in organic transistors.
- Authors: Valitova I, Amato M, Mahvash F, Cantele G, Maffucci A, Santato C, Martel R, Cicoira F
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 7
- Short-channel transistors constructed with solution-processed carbon nanotubes.
- Authors: Choi SJ, Bennett P, Takei K, Wang C, Lo CC, Javey A, Bokor J
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 22
- Value-added Synthesis of Graphene: Recycling Industrial Carbon Waste into Electrodes for High-Performance Electronic Devices.
- Authors: Seo HK, Kim TS, Park C, Xu W, Baek K, Bae SH, Ahn JH, Kim K, Choi HC, Lee TW
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 16
- Surface-directed molecular assembly of pentacene on monolayer graphene for high-performance organic transistors.
- Authors: Lee WH, Park J, Sim SH, Lim S, Kim KS, Hong BH, Cho K
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 30
- SMALL-hysteresis thin-film transistors achieved by facile dip-coating of nanotube/polymer composite.
- Authors: Liu Z, Li H, Qiu Z, Zhang SL, Zhang ZB
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 17