Driving High-Performance n- and p-type Organic Transistors with Carbon Nanotube/Conjugated Polymer Composite Electrodes Patterned Directly from Solution
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-C1–015-21
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/598022
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report patterned deposition of carbon nanotube/conjugated polymer composites from solution with high nanotube densities and excellent feature resolution. Such composites are suited for use as electrodes in high-performance transistors of pentacene and C60, with bottom-contact mobilities of ?0.5 and ?1 cm2 V-1 s-1, respectively. This represents a clear step towards development of inexpensive, high-performance all-organic circuits. © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
CitationHellstrom SL, Jin RZ, Stoltenberg RM, Bao Z (2010) Driving High-Performance n- and p-type Organic Transistors with Carbon Nanotube/Conjugated Polymer Composite Electrodes Patterned Directly from Solution. Advanced Materials 22: 4204–4208. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201001435.
SponsorsS.L.H. thanks Dr. Melbs LeMieux, Mr. Hang Woo Lee, and the staff at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, for advice and equipment access. S.L.H. also thanks the National Science Foundation GRFP for funding. This publication was partially based on work supported by the Center for Advanced Molecular Photovoltaics (Award No KUS-C1–015-21), made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). This publication was also partially funded by the Stanford Global Climate and Energy Project.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Carbon nanotube thin film transistors based on aerosol methods.
- Authors: Zavodchikova MY, Kulmala T, Nasibulin AG, Ermolov V, Franssila S, Grigoras K, Kauppinen EI
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 25
- Surface-directed molecular assembly of pentacene on monolayer graphene for high-performance organic transistors.
- Authors: Lee WH, Park J, Sim SH, Lim S, Kim KS, Hong BH, Cho K
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 30
- High performance n-type carbon nanotube field-effect transistors with chemically doped contacts.
- Authors: Javey A, Tu R, Farmer DB, Guo J, Gordon RG, Dai H
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Solution-processable semiconducting thin-film transistors using single-walled carbon nanotubes chemically modified by organic radical initiators.
- Authors: Zhao J, Lee CW, Han X, Chen F, Xu Y, Huang Y, Chan-Park MB, Chen P, Li LJ
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 14
- SMALL-hysteresis thin-film transistors achieved by facile dip-coating of nanotube/polymer composite.
- Authors: Liu Z, Li H, Qiu Z, Zhang SL, Zhang ZB
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 17