KAUST Grant NumberKUS-11-006-02
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe tetracyclic core of the integrastatin natural products has been prepared in a convergent and rapid manner. Our strategy relies upon a palladium(ii)-catalyzed oxidative cyclization to form the central [3.3.1]-dioxabicycle of the natural product core. Overall, the core has been completed in only 4 linear steps from known compounds. © 2011 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
CitationTadross PM, Bugga P, Stoltz BM (2011) A rapid and convergent synthesis of the integrastatin core. Org Biomol Chem 9: 5354. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c1ob05725a.
SponsorsThis publication is based on work supported by Award No. KUS-11-006-02, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Financial support from Caltech, the Rose Hills Foundation (undergraduate fellowship to P.B.), and the California HIV/AIDS Research Program (graduate fellowship to P.M.T.) is also gratefully acknowledged.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
JournalOrganic & Biomolecular Chemistry
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Synthesis of sulfur-bridged polycycles via Pd-catalyzed dehydrogenative cyclization.
- Authors: Wang B, Liu Y, Lin C, Xu Y, Liu Z, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 5
- Increasing the efficiency of the transannular Diels-Alder strategy via palladium(II)-catalyzed macrocyclizations.
- Authors: Iafe RG, Kuo JL, Hochstatter DG, Saga T, Turner JW, Merlic CA
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 1
- Synthesis of benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridines via palladium-catalyzed dual C-H activation of 3-phenoxypyridine 1-oxides.
- Authors: Sun W, Wang M, Zhang Y, Wang L
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 6
- Pd(II)-catalyzed one-step construction of cycloalkane-fused indoles and its application in formal synthesis of (±)-aspidospermidine.
- Authors: Xia G, Han X, Lu X
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 4
- Total Synthesis of Integrastatin B Enabled by a Benzofuran Oxidative Dearomatization Cascade.
- Authors: More AA, Ramana CV
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 18