A Dendrite-Free Lithium Metal Battery Model Based on Nanoporous Polymer/Ceramic Composite Electrolytes and High-Energy Electrodes
KAUST Grant NumberKUSC1-018-02
Online Publication Date2015-02-11
Print Publication Date2015-06
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/597250
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTu Z, Lu Y, Archer L (2015) A Dendrite-Free Lithium Metal Battery Model Based on Nanoporous Polymer/Ceramic Composite Electrolytes and High-Energy Electrodes. Small 11: 2631–2635. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/smll.201403568.
SponsorsThis material is based on work supported as part of the Energy Materials Center at Cornell, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award No. DESC0001086. This work made use of the electrochemical characterization facilities of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)-CU Center for Energy and Sustainability, which is supported by the KAUST through Award No. KUSC1-018-02. Electron microscopy facilities at the Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR), an National Science Foundation (NSF) supported Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers (MRSEC) through Grant DMR-1120296, were also used for the study. The authors declare no competing financial interests.
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- Nanostructured electrolytes for stable lithium electrodeposition in secondary batteries.
- Authors: Tu Z, Nath P, Lu Y, Tikekar MD, Archer LA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 17
- A highly reversible room-temperature lithium metal battery based on crosslinked hairy nanoparticles.
- Authors: Choudhury S, Mangal R, Agrawal A, Archer LA
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 4
- Suppression of lithium dendrite growth using cross-linked polyethylene/poly(ethylene oxide) electrolytes: a new approach for practical lithium-metal polymer batteries.
- Authors: Khurana R, Schaefer JL, Archer LA, Coates GW
- Issue date: 2014 May 21
- An anion-immobilized composite electrolyte for dendrite-free lithium metal anodes.
- Authors: Zhao CZ, Zhang XQ, Cheng XB, Zhang R, Xu R, Chen PY, Peng HJ, Huang JQ, Zhang Q
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 17
- Dendrite Suppression by Synergistic Combination of Solid Polymer Electrolyte Crosslinked with Natural Terpenes and Lithium-Powder Anode for Lithium-Metal Batteries.
- Authors: Shim J, Lee JW, Bae KY, Kim HJ, Yoon WY, Lee JC
- Issue date: 2017 May 22