SIMEX and standard error estimation in semiparametric measurement error models
KAUST Grant NumberKUS-CI-016-04
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/597010
MetadataShow full item record
CitationApanasovich TV, Carroll RJ, Maity A (2009) SIMEX and standard error estimation in semiparametric measurement error models. Electronic Journal of Statistics 3: 318–348. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1214/08-EJS341.
SponsorsOur research was supported by grants from the National Cancer Institute (CA57030, CA104620). Part of Carroll's research was supported by award in number KUS-CI-016-04 made by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Apanasovich's research was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation #0707106. The work of Apanasovich and Carroll partially occurred during a visit to and with the support of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Melbourne, and is gratefully acknowledged.
PublisherInstitute of Mathematical Statistics
JournalElectronic Journal of Statistics
PubMed Central IDPMC2710855
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Additive Partial Linear Models with Measurement Errors.
- Authors: Liang H, Thurston SW, Ruppert D, Apanasovich T, Hauser R
- Issue date: 2008
- Estimation via corrected scores in general semiparametric regression models with error-prone covariates.
- Authors: Maity A, Apanasovich TV
- Issue date: 2011
- Segmented regression with errors in predictors: semi-parametric and parametric methods.
- Authors: Küchenhoff H, Carroll RJ
- Issue date: 1997 Jan 15-Feb 15
- Nonparametric variance estimation in the analysis of microarray data: a measurement error approach.
- Authors: Carroll RJ, Wang Y
- Issue date: 2008
- Testing in semiparametric models with interaction, with applications to gene-environment interactions.
- Authors: Maity A, Carroll RJ, Mammen E, Chatterjee N
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 1