Beard, Daniel A
Bergmann, Frank T
Bhalla, Upinder S
Cooling, Michael T
Crampin, Edmund J
Miller, Andrew K
Sauro, Herbert M
Snoep, Jacky L
Le Novère, Nicolas
KAUST Grant NumberKUK-C1-013-04
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWaltemath D, Adams R, Beard DA, Bergmann FT, Bhalla US, et al. (2011) Minimum Information About a Simulation Experiment (MIASE). PLoS Computational Biology 7: e1001122. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1001122.
SponsorsThe discussions that led to the definition of MIASE benefited from the support of a Japan Partnering Award by the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. DW was supported by the Marie Curie program and by the German Research Association (DFG Research Training School "dIEM oSiRiS" 1387/1). This publication is based on work (EJC) supported in part by Award No KUK-C1-013-04, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). FTB acknowledges support by the NIH (grant 1R01GM081070-01). JC is supported by the European Commission, DG Information Society, through the Seventh Framework Programme of Information and Communication Technologies, under the VPH NoE project (grant number 223920). The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
PublisherPublic Library of Science (PLoS)
JournalPLoS Computational Biology
PubMed Central IDPMC3084216
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
- The importance of critically interpreting simulation studies.
- Authors: Maldonado G, Greenland S
- Issue date: 1997 Jul
- Reproducible computational biology experiments with SED-ML--the Simulation Experiment Description Markup Language.
- Authors: Waltemath D, Adams R, Bergmann FT, Hucka M, Kolpakov F, Miller AK, Moraru II, Nickerson D, Sahle S, Snoep JL, Le Novère N
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 15
- Modeling comparative effectiveness and the value of research.
- Authors: Basu A, Meltzer D
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 4
- Survival distributions impact the power of randomized placebo-phase design and parallel groups randomized clinical trials.
- Authors: Abrahamyan L, Li CS, Beyene J, Willan AR, Feldman BM
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Minimum Information about a Cardiac Electrophysiology Experiment (MICEE): standardised reporting for model reproducibility, interoperability, and data sharing.
- Authors: Quinn TA, Granite S, Allessie MA, Antzelevitch C, Bollensdorff C, Bub G, Burton RA, Cerbai E, Chen PS, Delmar M, Difrancesco D, Earm YE, Efimov IR, Egger M, Entcheva E, Fink M, Fischmeister R, Franz MR, Garny A, Giles WR, Hannes T, Harding SE, Hunter PJ, Iribe G, Jalife J, Johnson CR, Kass RS, Kodama I, Koren G, Lord P, Markhasin VS, Matsuoka S, McCulloch AD, Mirams GR, Morley GE, Nattel S, Noble D, Olesen SP, Panfilov AV, Trayanova NA, Ravens U, Richard S, Rosenbaum DS, Rudy Y, Sachs F, Sachse FB, Saint DA, Schotten U, Solovyova O, Taggart P, Tung L, Varró A, Volders PG, Wang K, Weiss JN, Wettwer E, White E, Wilders R, Winslow RL, Kohl P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct