Soft-surface DNA nanotechnology: DNA constructs anchored and aligned to lipid membrane.
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/596816
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBörjesson K, Lundberg EP, Woller JG, Nordén B, Albinsson B (2011) Soft-Surface DNA Nanotechnology: DNA Constructs Anchored and Aligned to Lipid Membrane. Angew Chem Int Ed 50: 8312–8315. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/anie.201103338.
SponsorsThis research is funded by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, the Swedish Research Council (VR), the Swedish Energy Agency, and the Knut and Alice Wallenbergs Foundation.
PubMed Central IDPMC3193381
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Creative Commons Deed, Attribution 2.5, which does not permit commercial exploitation.
- DNA-lipid interactions in vitro and in vivo.
- Authors: Kuvichkin VV
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Membrane fusion with cationic liposomes: effects of target membrane lipid composition.
- Authors: Bailey AL, Cullis PR
- Issue date: 1997 Feb 18
- Membrane-anchored DNA assembly for energy and electron transfer.
- Authors: Börjesson K, Tumpane J, Ljungdahl T, Wilhelmsson LM, Nordén B, Brown T, Mårtensson J, Albinsson B
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 4
- Analysis of lipoplex structure and lipid phase changes.
- Authors: Koynova R
- Issue date: 2010
- Budding dynamics of the lipid membrane.
- Authors: Bae SJ, Jung S, Um SH
- Issue date: 2011 Jul