MODexplorer: an integrated tool for exploring protein sequence, structure and function relationships.
KAUST Grant NumberKUK-I1-012-43
Online Publication Date2013-02-08
Print Publication Date2013-04-01
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/596803
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKosinski J, Barbato A, Tramontano A (2013) MODexplorer: an integrated tool for exploring protein sequence, structure and function relationships. Bioinformatics 29: 953–954. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btt062.
SponsorsKAUST Award No. KUK-I1-012-43 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Fondazione Roma, FIRB Italbionet and RBIN06E9Z8_005, and European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) Long-Term Fellowship to J.K.
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
PubMed Central IDPMC3605600
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (), which permits unrestricted reuse, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Improving your target-template alignment with MODalign.
- Authors: Barbato A, Benkert P, Schwede T, Tramontano A, Kosinski J
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 1
- A benchmark testing ground for integrating homology modeling and protein docking.
- Authors: Bohnuud T, Luo L, Wodak SJ, Bonvin AM, Weng Z, Vajda S, Schueler-Furman O, Kozakov D
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Assessing annotation transfer for genomics: quantifying the relations between protein sequence, structure and function through traditional and probabilistic scores.
- Authors: Wilson CA, Kreychman J, Gerstein M
- Issue date: 2000 Mar 17
- PROMALS web server for accurate multiple protein sequence alignments.
- Authors: Pei J, Kim BH, Tang M, Grishin NV
- Issue date: 2007 Jul