KAUST Grant NumberKUK-I1-012-43
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBarbato A, Benkert P, Schwede T, Tramontano A, Kosinski J (2012) Improving your target-template alignment with MODalign. Bioinformatics 28: 1038–1039. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/bts070.
SponsorsKAUST Award No. KUK-I1-012-43 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Fondazione Roma, the Italian Ministry of Health, Contract No. onc_ord 25/07, FIRB PROTEOMICA, and European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) long-term fellowship to J.K.
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
PubMed Central IDPMC3315710
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (), which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- MODexplorer: an integrated tool for exploring protein sequence, structure and function relationships.
- Authors: Kosinski J, Barbato A, Tramontano A
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 1
- GOAnno: GO annotation based on multiple alignment.
- Authors: Chalmel F, Lardenois A, Thompson JD, Muller J, Sahel JA, Léveillard T, Poch O
- Issue date: 2005 May 1
- MAGOS: multiple alignment and modelling server.
- Authors: Garnier N, Friedrich A, Bolze R, Bettler E, Moulinier L, Geourjon C, Thompson JD, Deléage G, Poch O
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 1
- Sequence alignment visualization in HTML5 without Java.
- Authors: Gille C, Birgit W, Gille A
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 1
- Studying the co-evolution of protein families with the Mirrortree web server.
- Authors: Ochoa D, Pazos F
- Issue date: 2010 May 15