A resource for benchmarking the usefulness of protein structure models.
KAUST Grant NumberKUK-I1-012-43
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarbajo D, Tramontano A (2012) A resource for benchmarking the usefulness of protein structure models. BMC Bioinformatics 13: 188. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1471-2105-13-188.
SponsorsThis work was supported by Award number KUK-I1-012-43 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
PubMed Central IDPMC3473236
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- MolTalk--a programming library for protein structures and structure analysis.
- Authors: Diemand AV, Scheib H
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 19
- OXBench: a benchmark for evaluation of protein multiple sequence alignment accuracy.
- Authors: Raghava GP, Searle SM, Audley PC, Barber JD, Barton GJ
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 10
- Evaluation of methods for predicting the topology of beta-barrel outer membrane proteins and a consensus prediction method.
- Authors: Bagos PG, Liakopoulos TD, Hamodrakas SJ
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 12
- QMEANclust: estimation of protein model quality by combining a composite scoring function with structural density information.
- Authors: Benkert P, Schwede T, Tosatto SC
- Issue date: 2009 May 20
- MMDB: annotating protein sequences with Entrez's 3D-structure database.
- Authors: Wang Y, Addess KJ, Chen J, Geer LY, He J, He S, Lu S, Madej T, Marchler-Bauer A, Thiessen PA, Zhang N, Bryant SH
- Issue date: 2007 Jan