A resource for benchmarking the usefulness of protein structure models.
KAUST Grant NumberKUK-I1-012-43
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarbajo D, Tramontano A (2012) A resource for benchmarking the usefulness of protein structure models. BMC Bioinformatics 13: 188. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1471-2105-13-188.
SponsorsThis work was supported by Award number KUK-I1-012-43 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
PubMed Central IDPMC3473236
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- MolTalk--a programming library for protein structures and structure analysis.
- Authors: Diemand AV, Scheib H
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 19
- MODBASE, a database of annotated comparative protein structure models, and associated resources.
- Authors: Pieper U, Eswar N, Braberg H, Madhusudhan MS, Davis FP, Stuart AC, Mirkovic N, Rossi A, Marti-Renom MA, Fiser A, Webb B, Greenblatt D, Huang CC, Ferrin TE, Sali A
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 1
- KoBaMIN: a knowledge-based minimization web server for protein structure refinement.
- Authors: Rodrigues JP, Levitt M, Chopra G
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- The Bioperl toolkit: Perl modules for the life sciences.
- Authors: Stajich JE, Block D, Boulez K, Brenner SE, Chervitz SA, Dagdigian C, Fuellen G, Gilbert JG, Korf I, Lapp H, Lehväslaiho H, Matsalla C, Mungall CJ, Osborne BI, Pocock MR, Schattner P, Senger M, Stein LD, Stupka E, Wilkinson MD, Birney E
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- OXBench: a benchmark for evaluation of protein multiple sequence alignment accuracy.
- Authors: Raghava GP, Searle SM, Audley PC, Barber JD, Barton GJ
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 10