A resource for benchmarking the usefulness of protein structure models.
KAUST Grant NumberKUK-I1-012-43
Online Publication Date2012-08-02
Print Publication Date2012
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/596761
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarbajo D, Tramontano A (2012) A resource for benchmarking the usefulness of protein structure models. BMC Bioinformatics 13: 188. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1471-2105-13-188.
SponsorsThis work was supported by Award number KUK-I1-012-43 made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
PubMed Central IDPMC3473236
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- MolTalk--a programming library for protein structures and structure analysis.
- Authors: Diemand AV, Scheib H
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 19
- The Bioperl toolkit: Perl modules for the life sciences.
- Authors: Stajich JE, Block D, Boulez K, Brenner SE, Chervitz SA, Dagdigian C, Fuellen G, Gilbert JG, Korf I, Lapp H, Lehväslaiho H, Matsalla C, Mungall CJ, Osborne BI, Pocock MR, Schattner P, Senger M, Stein LD, Stupka E, Wilkinson MD, Birney E
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- MUFOLD-DB: a processed protein structure database for protein structure prediction and analysis.
- Authors: He Z, Zhang C, Xu Y, Zeng S, Zhang J, Xu D
- Issue date: 2014
- NeisseriaBase: a specialised Neisseria genomic resource and analysis platform.
- Authors: Zheng W, Mutha NV, Heydari H, Dutta A, Siow CC, Jakubovics NS, Wee WY, Tan SY, Ang MY, Wong GJ, Choo SW
- Issue date: 2016
- MODBASE, a database of annotated comparative protein structure models, and associated resources.
- Authors: Pieper U, Eswar N, Braberg H, Madhusudhan MS, Davis FP, Stuart AC, Mirkovic N, Rossi A, Marti-Renom MA, Fiser A, Webb B, Greenblatt D, Huang CC, Ferrin TE, Sali A
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 1