KAUST Grant NumberKUK-I1-012-43
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe DIGIT (Database of ImmunoGlobulins with Integrated Tools) database (http://biocomputing.it/digit) is an integrated resource storing sequences of annotated immunoglobulin variable domains and enriched with tools for searching and analyzing them. The annotations in the database include information on the type of antigen, the respective germline sequences and on pairing information between light and heavy chains. Other annotations, such as the identification of the complementarity determining regions, assignment of their structural class and identification of mutations with respect to the germline, are computed on the fly and can also be obtained for user-submitted sequences. The system allows customized BLAST searches and automatic building of 3D models of the domains to be performed.
CitationChailyan A, Tramontano A, Marcatili P (2011) A database of immunoglobulins with integrated tools: DIGIT. Nucleic Acids Research 40: D1230–D1234. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkr806.
SponsorsKing Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) (Award number KUK-I1-012-43); FIRB Proteomica, Ministery of Health grant (Contract No. Onc_Ord 25/07); IIT SEED project. Funding for open access charge: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) (Award number KUK-I1-012-43).
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
JournalNucleic Acids Research
PubMed Central IDPMC3245095
CollectionsPublications Acknowledging KAUST Support
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (), which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- SUBIM: a program for analysing the Kabat database and determining the variability subgroup of a new immunoglobulin sequence.
- Authors: Déret S, Maissiat C, Aucouturier P, Chomilier J
- Issue date: 1995 Aug
- IMGT gene identification and Colliers de Perles of human immunoglobulins with known 3D structures.
- Authors: Ruiz M, Lefranc MP
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Yet another numbering scheme for immunoglobulin variable domains: an automatic modeling and analysis tool.
- Authors: Honegger A, Plückthun A
- Issue date: 2001 Jun 8
- MyHits: a new interactive resource for protein annotation and domain identification.
- Authors: Pagni M, Ioannidis V, Cerutti L, Zahn-Zabal M, Jongeneel CV, Falquet L
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 1
- MannDB - a microbial database of automated protein sequence analyses and evidence integration for protein characterization.
- Authors: Zhou CL, Lam MW, Smith JR, Zemla AT, Dyer MD, Kuczmarski TA, Vitalis EA, Slezak TR
- Issue date: 2006 Oct 17