The Density of States and the Transport Effective Mass in a Highly Oriented Semiconducting Polymer: Electronic Delocalization in 1D
AuthorsHsu, Ben Bang Yu
Cheng, Cheng Maw
Patel, Shrayesh N.
Lee, Byoung Hoon
Bazan, Guillermo C.
KAUST DepartmentKAUST Solar Center (KSC)
Materials Science and Engineering Program
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/594344
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHsu BB-Y, Cheng C-M, Luo C, Patel SN, Zhong C, et al. (2015) The Density of States and the Transport Effective Mass in a Highly Oriented Semiconducting Polymer: Electronic Delocalization in 1D. Advanced Materials 27: 7759–7765. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201502820.
SponsorsUniversity and by ONR-Global[N62909-15-1-2003]
- The role of disorder on the electronic structure of conjugated polymers. The case of poly-2,5-bis(phenylethynyl)-1,3,4-thiadiazole.
- Authors: Granadino-Roldán JM, Vukmirović N, Fernández-Gómez M, Wang LW
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 28
- High-performance ambipolar transistors and inverters from an ultralow bandgap polymer.
- Authors: Fan J, Yuen JD, Wang M, Seifter J, Seo JH, Mohebbi AR, Zakhidov D, Heeger A, Wudl F
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 24
- Single-handed helical wrapping of single-walled carbon nanotubes by chiral, ionic, semiconducting polymers.
- Authors: Deria P, Von Bargen CD, Olivier JH, Kumbhar AS, Saven JG, Therien MJ
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 30
- Dithienocoronenediimide-based copolymers as novel ambipolar semiconductors for organic thin-film transistors.
- Authors: Usta H, Newman C, Chen Z, Facchetti A
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 17
- Semiconducting polymer photodetectors with electron and hole blocking layers: high detectivity in the near-infrared.
- Authors: Gong X, Tong MH, Park SH, Liu M, Jen A, Heeger AJ
- Issue date: 2010