Three-dimensional observation of TiO2 nanostructures by electron tomography
AuthorsSuh, Young Joon
Park, Seong Yong
Lee, Tae Hun
Lee, Sang Hoon
Cha, Dong Kyu
Lee, Min Gun
Kim, Sung Soo
Sohn, Byeong Hyeok
Kim, Geung Ho
Ko, Min Jae
Kim, Moon J.
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Nanofabrication and Thin Film Core Lab
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/594270
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThree-dimensional nanostructures of TiO2 related materials including nanotubes, electron acceptor materials in hybrid polymer solar cells, and working electrodes of dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) were visualized by electron tomography as well as TEM micrographs. The regions on the wall of TiO2 nanotubes where the streptavidins were attached were elucidated by electron tomogram analysis. The coverage of TiO2 nanotubes by streptavidin was also investigated. The TiO2 nanostructures in hybrid polymer solar cells made by sol-gel and atomic layer deposition (ALD) methods and the morphologies of pores between TiO2 particles in DSSCs were also observed by reconstructed three-dimensional images made by electron tomography. © 2012 Elsevier Ltd.
CitationSuh YJ, Lu N, Park SY, Lee TH, Lee SH, et al. (2013) Three-dimensional observation of TiO2 nanostructures by electron tomography. Micron 46: 35–42. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.micron.2012.12.002.
- Improving Performance via Blocking Layers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Nanowire Photoanodes.
- Authors: Li L, Xu C, Zhao Y, Chen S, Ziegler KJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 17
- Stabilizing small molecules on metal oxide surfaces using atomic layer deposition.
- Authors: Hanson K, Losego MD, Kalanyan B, Parsons GN, Meyer TJ
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 9
- Effect of TiO2 nanotubes with TiCl4 treatment on the photoelectrode of dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Authors: Meen TH, Jhuo YT, Chao SM, Lin NY, Ji LW, Tsai JK, Wu TC, Chen WR, Water W, Huang CJ
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 23
- Dye-sensitized TiO2 nanotube solar cells: fabrication and electronic characterization.
- Authors: Ohsaki Y, Masaki N, Kitamura T, Wada Y, Okamoto T, Sekino T, Niihara K, Yanagida S
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 21
- One-dimensional and (001) facetted nanostructured TiO2 photoanodes for dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Authors: Lin H, Wang X, Hao F
- Issue date: 2013