A well-defined silica-supported aluminium alkyl through an unprecedented, consecutive two-step protonolysis–alkyl transfer mechanism
Le Roux, Erwan
Gauvin, Régis M.
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/594131
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractImpregnation of [(AliBu3)(Et2O)] on partially dehydroxylated SBA-15 affords a mesoporous material bearing the well-defined single site surface aluminium species [(≡SiO)2Al(iBu)(Et 2O)]. © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
CitationPelletier J, Espinas J, Vu N, Norsic S, Baudouin A, et al. (2011) A well-defined silica-supported aluminium alkyl through an unprecedented, consecutive two-step protonolysis–alkyl transfer mechanism. Chem Commun 47: 2979. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c0cc04986g.
SponsorsThis work was supported by CNRS and the French Government through the "MATCALCAT'' ANR Project (contract ANR 07-CP2D-21-02), the Competitiveness Cluster on Chemistry and Environment of Lyon1 Rhone-Alpes (Axelera) and the TGE RMN THC Fr3050. E. L. R. thanks the Nanoscience program@UiB for generous support.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Well-defined cationic alkyl- and alkoxide-aluminum complexes and their reactivity with epsilon-caprolactone and lactides.
- Authors: Dagorne S, Le Bideau F, Welter R, Bellemin-Laponnaz S, Maisse-François A
- Issue date: 2007
- A well-defined mesoporous amine silica surface via a selective treatment of SBA-15 with ammonia.
- Authors: Bendjeriou-Sedjerari A, Pelletier JD, Abou-Hamad E, Emsley L, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 25
- Well-Defined Molybdenum Oxo Alkyl Complex Supported on Silica by Surface Organometallic Chemistry: A Highly Active Olefin Metathesis Precatalyst.
- Authors: Merle N, Le Quéméner F, Bouhoute Y, Szeto KC, De Mallmann A, Barman S, Samantaray MK, Delevoye L, Gauvin RM, Taoufik M, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 15
- Design of a well-defined, silica-supported chiral Zn scaffold for enantioselective catalysis.
- Authors: Ternel J, Delevoye L, Agbossou-Niedercorn F, Roisnel T, Gauvin RM, Thomas CM
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 28
- WMe6 tamed by silica: ≡Si-O-WMe5 as an efficient, well-defined species for alkane metathesis, leading to the observation of a supported W-methyl/methylidyne species.
- Authors: Samantaray MK, Callens E, Abou-Hamad E, Rossini AJ, Widdifield CM, Dey R, Emsley L, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 22